Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Say what you want, but Tmac in his prime was every bit on Kobe's level.  Tmac in Orlando was crazy good.
seen his whole career. he was never on kobes level. no matter how fond of him you were , dude was not the two way player kobe was. 

Last edited:
@SiriusXMNBA "Our vision would be for both of those players to play in the backcourt for the next 10-12 years."-Mitch Kupchak on @Dloading & @JClark5on
:smokin
@SiriusXMNBA @Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak said that the young players and rookies will have to show @kobebryant in training camp that they belong.
:rolleyes

Last edited:
D'Lo outchea chasing these thots with the beige brigade. Can't eem blame him though, I was able to sample for a brief moment that life.

seen his whole career. he was never on kobes level. no matter how fond of him you were , dude was not the two way player kobe was. 
I'm not a Tmac fan, but statics show that he was every bit on his level in his Orlando years.  Am I saying he was better than Kobe?  Absolutely not.  But at his peak he was a 32, 7, and 6 player who statiscally speaking around Kobe's level defensively.  Granted his prime was only 5 years and Kobe has been so good for so long I don't think you can even compare the careers, but their peaks were pretty comparable.

Edit:  Ill give you that Kobe was a better defensive player than TMac without a doubt, but I don't think you can say they weren't even close because of that.

Last edited:
T-Mac tho? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

when does preseason start?

Last edited:
Offensively yes he was on Kobe's plane, but Bean was also an all world defender as well.

Good to see someone else struggling to explain their way out of other people's misunderstanding. :smokin

Not me. :D

Oh, I know. Trust me. I know.

The more you try to explain, the more it sticks.

See: FGA/AST ratio. Dudes act like I said it needs to be 1:1, even years later.

Trust me, I know. :lol:

Not just that, but dude really took the post immediately over to the NBA thread to try and make me look foolish among the rest of the board. All he did is get a "typical laker fans" response. :lol:

So now we're disliked even more thanks to our own kind.

Ol "Look what I found guys hehe!" lookin *** dude.

enhanced-8989-1401905428-10.jpg

Last edited:

Not just that, but dude really took the post immediately over to the NBA thread to try and make me look foolish among the rest of the board. All he did is get a "typical laker fans" response. :lol:

So now we're disliked even more thanks to our own kind.

Ol "Look what I found guys hehe!" lookin *** dude.

enhanced-8989-1401905428-10.jpg

You said something stupid. Just take the L and move on.

Not a big deal... Relax dude.

I guess making a bold prediction in a sports forum is taking an L these days.

I'll remember that.
Let's start counting those L's from now on :smokin

Last edited:
Man we're suppose to be brothers junglejim junglejim you ain't gotta go and try to show off for the nba thread. We all in this together :smh:

Last edited:
So I've cut the cord and only have a fire stick with hulu Netflix now.

Ima buy the NBA league pass but will I be able to see Lakers games? TWC doesn't give us the option to buy an online only one :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom