Lakers & Blazers theme releases for Jan. & Feb.

clearly (for those wondering why these cw) these themes are following the idea JB came up with of dropping cw from the teams jordan...i mean the chicago bullsbeat for each of the 6 championships...i'm wondering if these new cw will also have the lasering effect?

those AJ1 lows are raw
pimp.gif

i think the blazers 6 rings looks great. only ones i would cop, but the high 1's are comin out that day (max orange) so i might jus have to pass

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Not that it matters, but why are these called Blazers and not Bulls?

as stated above the colorways are inspired by the teams jordan beat in the playoffs..... he beat the trailblazers, therefore they are call the blazers

Originally Posted by ButterySlickness266

i'm more looking forward to the Blazers and Jazz colorways...but we just got the Lakers and it came out pretty crispy
So you guys got the Lakers 6 Rings in for this weekend? I have been asking in a couple posts and no one can confirm that these shoes come outthis weekend......

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by ButterySlickness266

i'm more looking forward to the Blazers and Jazz colorways...but we just got the Lakers and it came out pretty crispy
So you guys got the Lakers 6 Rings in for this weekend? I have been asking in a couple posts and no one can confirm that these shoes come out this weekend......
yes..didn't see your other posts, but yes.. got em. blazers and suns come out in february. sonics and jazz in march. it's the same orderof teams the bulls beat for their 6 championships.

thought i'd also mention..you know how the bottom of the "road to the championship" 6 rings has the clear panels on the bottom that revealsgraphics that tie back to each team he beat?
well on this Lakers one just the Laker section on the outsole is clear... i can't tell exactly what it is, but it looks like an upside down top-hat whichrefers to Magic Johnson

surprised there are still more jordan 1s releasing..guess JB plans on bringing those in every colorway they can think of.

Back
Top Bottom