Lakers at Thunder Game 3: Thursday April 22/ Lakers lead (2-0)

Kobe
smh.gif
.................he losing it fellas, I'm not sayin he flat out sucks now, but its slowly starting to diminish

Kobe kinda getting handled out there. I LOL'd when Thabo trucked him for the and1
laugh.gif

KD's face looks like the moon with all them craters...

Lakeshow going to have to pick it up in the 2nd half

kobe with his tongue out.... artest with blond hair...
smh.gif

and i know the words "african jungle boy" were not just uttered. Did I just hear that!?

The Thunder defense has been very impressive. Every time it looks like the Lakers are going to get a layup a Thunder defender comes out of no where and blocks it away.

Scott brooks was half on the court and got no tech and Kobe swinging his arms and
doesn't get one

That was a bad way to finish out the quarter. We gotta stop making so many damn turnovers and make our damn FT's.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

The Thunder defense has been very impressive. Every time it looks like the Lakers are going to get a layup a Thunder defender comes out of no where and blocks it away.

But then Bynum and Pau tip it back up and in over the whole Thunder 5 without even jumping

Kobe getting his shot swatted all day and letting the refs get to his head. I wish Gasol were more assertive, it's nights like these when we need to feed the big man, I think the triangle runs better when the ball is with Gasol rather than Kobe. Hopefully 2nd half Kobe plays inside out, you have 2 7 footers down low, give them the ball!

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Kobe
smh.gif
.................he losing it fellas, I'm not sayin he flat out sucks now, but its slowly starting to diminish
yeah, seems like he forces a lot..and kills momtentum, if any
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Notorious 858 wrote:

Buc Em wrote:

all i wanna know is how they got shannon *%@%!$@ brown and andrew bynum looking like shaq and kobe. what the hell kind of gatorade they got the lakers drinking over there, somethin can't be right. i see fisher drinkin his "homeade" stuff too
dont-feed-the-troll.jpg

pot meet kettle

laugh.gif
QFT

OKC went on a nice lil run. 24-7 they're converting much better than game one.

POR gettin spanked right now
smh.gif

Man Lakers need to pound the ball inside to Pau, Drew, and LO and thw Thunder wouldn't be up at the half right now.

imINchucks5 wrote:
thachosen123 wrote:
Kobe
smh.gif
yeah, seems like he forces a lot..and kills momtentum, if any
ohwell.gif

He looks better than the Kobe of the past 5 games and ya he seems to be forcing it tonight.

Back
Top Bottom