Lakers at Thunder Game 3: Thursday April 22/ Lakers lead (2-0)

Great article on Hoopshype about how KD can wiggle free of Artest, by cross matching. Basically it was talking about putting Durant on either Fisher, Kobe, or Odom and that way if we can get out in transition, Artest won't be able to "find" Durant because naturally he'll be closest to whoever was guarding him.

Wow, they're not even respecting anybody out there other than Durant.

Trade KD!

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

it's bad enough that kobe bites Jordan in every facet of his game, walk, talk etc. ... but now you got artest saying %!*# it i'm trying to be dennis rodman with the hair and the shorts ... smh thank god hockeys on ...

you go watch your boring garbage +#! hockey and continue to worship a player who doesnt play anymore... 

nerd.gif
any 1 got a link? at work

man, the whole team out there tricking, looking like girls. I think over 5 times they have thrown a bad pass and had it deflected out of bounds back off of them. They just aren't "there" enough mentally. No doubt the Lakers are better, but these are 3rd grade errors dudes are making.

WHAT THE $+#+ IS MAYNOR DOING

By the end of his career I need to see Ibaka rock off on somebody

man how many houses can we build tonight with all the bricks the Thunder have been chucking up.

Jumpers, 3's, layups, dunks

they've managed to brick everything tonight.

Nothing we can do. Nick Collison has to jump as high as he can and he still isn't high enough to affect Bynum's "jump" shot where he barely left the ground, if at all.

all i wanna know is how they got shannon *%@%!$@ brown and andrew bynum looking like shaq and kobe. what the hell kind of gatorade they got the lakers drinking over there, somethin can't be right. i see fisher drinkin his "homeade" stuff too

Back
Top Bottom