[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
B.scott clearly is available...

realtalk,nailing jordan hill to the pine last night leaves me wondering what pringles' motives are.

“That would be the obvious,” D’Antoni said when asked if Hill deserved more minutes. “But if you talk to everybody else, they’ll say what about me? We have a lot of guys. That’s what happens. You have a lot of guys unhappy. I might have to get to the point where two of them are ticked off at me and eight of them love me.”

My only hope is that if a Raptors fire sale is coming, and it seems like it is.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get Kyle Lowry.

“That would be the obvious,” D’Antoni said when asked if Hill deserved more minutes. “But if you talk to everybody else, they’ll say what about me? We have a lot of guys. That’s what happens. You have a lot of guys unhappy. I might have to get to the point where two of them are ticked off at me and eight of them love me.”

My only hope is that if a Raptors fire sale is coming, and it seems like it is.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get Kyle Lowry.

does kyle lowry come off the books next year?

Yup, get accustomed to seeing this on daily basis

PRINGLESRAGE_1.gif

is that you acb? you forgot the A in your sentence....

does kyle lowry come off the books next year?

He does.

I know everyone cares about tanking, I just want to watch fun basketball.. Lowry as your starting PG. Farmar backup is fun basketball. And defensive basketball too.

Last edited:
Theyre moving to tank mode and looking to unload rudy gay asap.

So lowry and gay for the 2 steves?

Gay,swaggy,kobe....thoughts of sugarlplums.

Theyre moving to tank mode and looking to unload rudy gay asap.

So lowry and gay for the 2 steves?

Gay,swaggy,kobe....thoughts of sugarlplums.

Wouldn't match salaries.. Only problem with Rudy is every team is afraid he won't opt out. So then you'll be stuck with him at $19mil.

My thought was

Nash, Blake, Ryan Kelly, Elias Harris

for

Lowry, Gray, Acy, Augustine

But no one knows what Masai Ujiri will do. He wants Wiggins but wants to make the playoffs. If he picks the former, he wins in all levels. He will miss the playoffs, and Steve Nash will put money in the seats while tanking. Best of all worlds..

Also Nash has already started to hint that this will be his last year. That he isn't confident if he has it anymore.

Last edited:
I know he's a Lakers legend, but I don't want Byron Scott as our coach.

I've had doubts about him ever since he played Jason Collins in favor of Mutombo against the Spurs in the 2004 Finals.

Since then he's been run out of the Nets, Hornets, and Cavs because the players soured on him.

He doesn't deserve to be near the Laker sidelines as a coach.

Yeah....sorry, I was kinda fecsesious/sarcastic...no gm would take that..not even in baseball and the salaries r way off. But in all seriousness..id love lowry, but I bet any takers would have to take on gay.

I know he's a Lakers legend, but I don't want Byron Scott as our coach.

Since then he's been run out of the Nets, Hornets, and Cavs because the players soured on him.

He doesn't deserve to be near the Laker sidelines as a coach.

He's a good coach, but he typically rubs players the wrong way after a few years. Maybe it's just his style.

Last edited:
nash better retire after this season or his name should be changed to steve trash.

what did we expect getting a dude whos turning 40 soon?

i hate to say it but this is what seperates a player like kidd from nash...

to think you guys were bashing that one guy who said point guards can extend their career if they can shoot and play defense...

Re-sign Farmar for $5-6 million per (if he keeps this up) if they can't find a PG in the draft while letting Nash (stretch provision) and Blake go next summer. :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom