[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
LTB, I ain't gettin no divorce man. Be cheaper for me to just die.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Are you dudes paying attention?

Remember that one time in the thread when we discussed cookies? Glorious conversation, went on for pages and pages. 
nthat.gif

Or, remember that time we chopped it up on how awesome marriage is?

No? You don't remember that?

No, you don't remember that.

Pay attention. 
wink.gif

Are you dudes paying attention?

Remember that one time in the thread when we discussed cookies? Glorious conversation, went on for pages and pages. :nthat:

Or, remember that time we chopped it up on how awesome marriage is?

No? You don't remember that?

No, you don't remember that.

Pay attention. :wink:
i like cookies

Kurt Helin said Lakers will not spend in the offseason. No long term signings. They'll piece together a roster.Nash will play out his contract.

Unless LeBron opts out and has interest in LA then Nash will be stretched, and pretty much every move is on the table, by that I mean that whatever it takes within reason.

Last edited:
Kurt Helin said Lakers will not spend in the offseason. No long term signings. They'll piece together a roster.Nash will play out his contract.

Unless LeBron opts out and has interest in LA then Nash will be stretched, and pretty much every move is on the table, by that I mean that whatever it takes within reason.
don't mind this at all.

Need to find a way back into the top 5 so we can keep that pick. Somehow, someway. (Silver)

Piece together a roster in 2014-15 = trash team. Hope it lands in upper lottery.
No long term signings is fine tho.

Get Nash off books, only one last season for Kobe. 2014 rook should have feet under him by then.

They're makin a play for Durant-Love I suspect.

Yep.

Which means this place will get even more war zonezie.

And they'll still argue it's stupid to get a Top 5 pick. (even tho 6-30 means the pick goes to Phoenix) :lol:

It won't be team tank next year ...Kobe will be out to prove something next year, it will all be for nothing but we wont be close to the bottom as we are this year.

CP is right ...we have to find a way to get back in that Top 5 pick ....really Top 4

It won't be team tank next year ...Kobe will be out to prove something next year, it will all be for nothing but we wont be close to the bottom as we are this year.

CP is right ...we have to find a way to get back in that Top 5 pick ....really Top 4

Whoa....

I need to sit down for a second..... :lol:

Cookies and cream
Mint Choc chip
Rocky Road

All made by Dreyers for me on the Ice Cream thing.

Last edited:
someone make me a list of the best 10-15 or
so ice cream flavors. It's hard to cut it down with unlimited flavors. :lol:

I'll put it up as soon as I'm home.

Last edited:
Fair enough. :lol:

I honestly don't even know who will be in the Top 5 next season, I just know we need to keep that pick rather than give it away in division.

And I assume, even a poor draft class will have a useable player we can combine with our 2014 pick. Even just a decent 20 year old would be ok.

If the class is solid, all the better.

To be fair tho, Ron did get us 2010 vs Pierce. If Ariza was there that year, I don't know if he holds up enough on Paul. So in that sense, 1 year, it did work.

But over the longer term, I did not like the swap.
As an Artest fan, I can't disagree. I pretty much look at his contribution as helping us pay back 2008. No way anyone else in the league contributes the way he did; it literally had to be him.

30 seconds into the 2010 Finals. bahahahahahahaha :smokin  

ron :smokin

We've done cookies, candy, Kobe's, sandwiches, cars...

What's next? Srs

pics of us laker fans :nerd:

someone make me a list of the best 10-15 or
so ice cream flavors. It's hard to cut it down with unlimited flavors. :lol:

I'll put it up as soon as I'm home.

vanilla bean
coconut pineapple
chocolate chip
strawberry
strawberry cheesecake

as the poll suggester, i should get first vote.

lulz look at those boring flavors franc. midas whale eat ice cubes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom