[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
one of my best friends is a warriors and lakers fan and i let him hear it whenever i can. its mostly all jokes but i also just cant understand how you can have loyalty to two teams in the same conference, let alone the same division

bagged milks on me
mean.gif
 canadians these days

Man, you don't get it, dude.

What don't you get?

THE FACT THAT IT'S JUST JOKES, MAN.

Read L2B's last reply. Making fun of Essential and franc for being short, saying he'd bring something for them to stand on so they could see. You think he said that because of some previous grudge? Because of some history? NO. HE SAID IT BECAUSE IT'S JUST JOKES.

GTB dogging manup's Canadian self by saying "Bagged milk's on me." Was that out of line because it was out of the blue? NO, BECAUSE IT'S JUST JOKES, MAN.

And I assume you're older than 12, so I'm POSITIVE someone has explained this to you before. Hell, I'm sure I'VE explained this to you before.

But no, someone will jab at you again... and you'll get all emotional and retaliatory and try to make it personal and get frustrated... instead of just laughing and carrying on.

"Lighten up"; I guarantee you've been told that a time or two in your day.

So do it.

No one's attacking you, dude.

IT'S.

JUST.

JOKES.

*waits for another attempt at taking me down or something... like this is more than just jokes*

A grudge.

roll.gif

Are you kidding me?

one of my best friends is a warriors and lakers fan and i let him hear it whenever i can. its mostly all jokes but i also just cant understand how you can have loyalty to two teams in the same conference, let alone the same division
Because of a grudge you have against him?

Did he leave you a nasty PM one time? And now you won't let it go? 
ohwell.gif

(and yes, NobleKane, I'm going to start using that as often as I remember now... BECAUSE IT'S JUST JOKES... and that's freaking comedy. No, you won't think so, but you take these jokes personal, so... yeah.)

my cafeteria definitely served bagged milks here in the states from elementary to high school

chocolate milk always came in the premium milk cartons tho :pimp:

Did he leave you a nasty PM one time? And now you won't let it go? :\

(and yes, NobleKane, I'm going to start using that as often as I remember now... BECAUSE IT'S JUST JOKES... and that's freaking comedy. No, you won't think so, but you take these jokes personal, so... yeah.)

Are we best friends ska?

I'm trying to lighten up. I've definitely been too sensitive to jokes in the past. Now it's fun. :pimp:

Speaking of jokes.
Im disappoint gtb.

I thought you'd say you'd bring prune juice, not bagged milk. :smh:

my cafeteria definitely served bagged milks here in the states from elementary to high school

chocolate milk always came in the premium milk cartons tho :pimp:

The only bagged drinks ive ever seen in cali was when i played ball in a ghetto park and the poor asians would use ziplock bags for their drinks and rice

Its not like people are using shopping bags for milk

Think gogurt but less long and more square

For the record I have never seen bagged milk in canada

Ive explained it a billion times on here. I shouldnt have to but i do.

You are forced to move to another area (so cal to norcal). Your dad sees you are having trouble with the move so he buys season tickets to the local nba team to cheer you up because basketball is basketball.

Who wouldnt want to see free nba?

So year after year you waitil your team comes to town to play but you become invested in this team you see year in and year out so naturally you are going to feel some emotion towards a team you watch every year.

My team is the lakers but team 2 would be the warriors because they entertained me throughout my childhood because the forum was too far

Its not like people are using shopping bags for milk

Think gogurt but less long and more square

For the record I have never seen bagged milk in canada

:lol: shopping bags i can imagine people carrying grocery bags with dripping milk because i aint never seen a plastic grocery bag without hole lol

Come to think of it wouldnt a capri sun be considered a bagged drink?

Did he leave you a nasty PM one time? And now you won't let it go? 
ohwell.gif

Are we best friends ska?
Yeah, you still don't get it.

You don't have to be best friends to do this crap, man.

Jesus.

laugh.gif

It's almost... saddening. 
ohwell.gif

But mostly entertaining, amusing, and hilarious. 
laugh.gif

Back to back with Indy and Memphis this week then finishing with the kings on saturday.

Should be an easy 0-3 for team tank

March and April should set this team back some more :lol: :wow:

Last edited:
Yeah, you still don't get it.

You don't have to be best friends to do this crap, man.

Jesus.

:lol:

It's almost... saddening. :\

But mostly entertaining, amusing, and hilarious. :lol:  

Whats saddening is you continue to try to insult me.

Carry on ska.

Back
Top Bottom