[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Nah they'll resign Pau for 10 mil/yr after giving Melo the full max. We're doomed.

this is what i think will happen as well

they are delusional and think they can be contenders still with old broken down kobe as the number one option

d7e14310c0261a3c5f84b11d7f8e91f4.jpg

The Sixers gave away a second rounder for Mullens, but couldn't give work a trade with the Lakers for one involving Kaman? asdnytafwefr

they probably gonna sign pau this summer and a bunch of other scrubs and Buss and Kupchak will be like "we believe this duo can still win a title" LOL 

New age lakers - get use to it.

Having bird rights does what for us? They aren't tradeable now for anything, they'll be worth even less after this season. And we screwed by possibly screwing us out of a top 5 pick with everyone staying.

The absolute worst case scenario because of Mitch's stupidity.

Last edited:
I'm sure Pau, Kaman and Hill will love to help the Lakers out and give them compensation in the summer.

Pau is still here. Doesn't increase the chances of him being here next year.

The end result is gonna be the same. We hope Mitch doesn't want to re-sign him, at least for anything over a certain amount/length. But we also know Pau probably isn't taking anything Mitch offers, unless it's a lifetime contract with a no trade clause.

Pau is gone at the end of the year.

I understand trading him now would've made the team even worse. But they're already so bad, it doesn't hurt much. It doesn't sound like Mitch passed up anything of significance.

Now we know, the Lakers know, and Pau knows a set date when this is gonna end. We can enjoy (in a way) his last 3 months here without all this speculation hanging over it.

Having bird rights does what for us? They aren't tradeable now for anything, they'll be worth even less after this season. And we screwed by possibly screwing us out of a top 5 pick with everyone staying.

The absolute worst case scenario because of Mitch's stupidity.

Sign and trade scenarios.

Not something to bank on - especially seeing the type of (dis) interest these players drummed up now - but it's at least something Mitch has in his pocket.

welp....

Would you guys take Pau for 2yes 16mil if they could pair him up with Love ?

I have no faith in MDA creating a system that benefits a position outside of PG. Thus, why pay for Pau if we are not going to utilize his skills properly.

Last edited:
Press conference probably going to be about how the Lakers FO thinks a healthy Kobe Nash and Pau can still win a title.   In Dantoni they trust LOL.

We are a joke.

so the Lakers aren't tanking, not looking for salary dumps/late picks, and they're gonna try to keep Pau

nobody is gonna give me props but I've been saying this all season :lol:

I have no faith in MDA creating a system that benefits a position outside of PG. Thus, why pay for Pau if we will not going to utilize his skills properly.

Sorry, in my mind I'm already assuming that MDA is gone this summer :\
Hollins worked a decent system with two bigs....hes available..not saying hes my first choice tho

Back
Top Bottom