[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
phx: i think we're gonna go in another direction

Lakers: how bout kaman? hill? 

phx: hmm???

Last edited:
I literally just watched that episode this past weekend.
laugh.gif
I'm resisting watching any episodes of BB for the time being, or else I'll be suckered in to watching the whole series again 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

happened with The Office a few weeks ago, almost happened with Lost but then I remembered it wasn't worth it.

I literally just watched that episode this past weekend. :lol:
I'm resisting watching any episodes of BB for the time being, or else I'll be suckered in to watching the whole series again |I :lol:

happened with The Office a few weeks ago, almost happened with Lost but then I remembered it wasn't worth it.

I'm doin it for my wife. She never watched the show, but she saw me turn into a mental wreck the last 20 or so episodes, so she knew she needed to see what the deal was, so after a few weeks of recovering, I started it up for her, and now we're back into early season 4, she's just now starting to feel the intensity pick up.

But she still has no idea where we're headed. :lol:

Hmmm... sort of want again, then.

Would just be nauseating seeing him and Young do that when they both hit a 3 each to bring us within 12.

Last edited:
Canada vs USA on friday 
devil.gif

prob just catch the highlights though, cant stand watching hockey

curling >>>> ______

skeleton is cool too, crazy how they go headfirst down that slide at speeds of 120 kilometers per hour 
eek.gif

Irving for Hill

All will be forgiven for CP3, Gilbert. 
happy.gif

No, it won't.

New Orleans just received a disabled player exception (for Ryan Andersen). They could become another team that absorbs Hill; they need a big.

Adrian Wojnarowski@WojYahooNBA7m

Suns are no longer engaged in talks with Lakers on Jordan Hill, league sources tell Yahoo Sports. "Not as of now," one source says.
I hate the suns.

goddamnit.

Mitch, sell. SELL. You are not a buyer, the year is over, SELL. Sell Jeanie, I don't give a ****, SELL.

Get under the tax.
Get rid of the vets that will mess up our draft positioning.
Get any return you can, but don't try and muscle people that know you aren't in position of strength. You'll have that strength when you get a shiny new franchise player.

SELL.

"Kyrie + CP3"

"Ummm... we don't have CP3."

"Neither do we. Thanks to you. Just Kyrie, then... for basketball reasons."

Of course the dude that's been crying all year loss after loss shocked and confused about what's goin on now has 1000% confidence.

Course he does. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom