[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Kobe himself has said he was very impressed by Nash's work ethic. Which should say a lot.

Kobe's a beast working out, but that doesn't mean Nash doesn't work just as hard.

Well according to that last piece on TNT, looks like all his hard work is going to acting with Baron Davis. But he has played his 10 games this year so the contract is locked in. 9.7 million SMH...

I forgot Nash and Baron were buddies. Thought it was random as hell seeing him train with Baron in the Grantland video.

Maybe all this is just a Baron Davis marketing campaign

Anyways there's already some gif material some of you might be able to use

838852942.gif

For example, like this:

lakers win by 2.

:nthat:

838852942.gif

Reactions: sb
Kobe himself has said he was very impressed by Nash's work ethic. Which should say a lot.

Kobe's a beast working out, but that doesn't mean Nash doesn't work just as hard.
Thank you.

I'm not trying to diminish Kobe. He's a beast. Just saying, Nash has nerve damage and is doing all that work to get out there and hope he can contribute for 20 minutes a game without aggravating it too much. On a team that's going absolutely nowhere.

Well, we know where this team is headed (wouldn't get far, word to the game) and especially since it's a nationally televised game...akin to Ron Burgundy:
Lets go Lakers?
tumblr_m48tjkeDTf1r6ombko1_500.gif

Last edited:
Man I miss Kobe bros. My favorite athlete of all time and a consistent mainstay of our beloved Lakers for the past 17 years. Even if you hate or dislike Kobe like many do nobody can deny that his presence is missed. Don't get me wrong though, **** the Lakers for signing him for 48 million dollars :lol: But it will be great to see the Laker Legend back on the court whenever it happens and hopefully he can stay healthy for these next two years. This year... hopefully he just sits out but I doubt that.

Back
Top Bottom