[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
why are people talking about melo?

why would we give the knicks any of our assets for someone that can sign with us next summer?

And that is his fault.

From what I've seen:
- too focused on Pau
- top of 3-pt line too much
- dribbling too long sometimes

*waits for "Chill. He ain't even a PG."*

laugh.gif
yepp I actually saw this in the loss to the suns... it was border line selfish imo
half of his assists were to wes/meeks/young if you're open at the 3pt line kobes going to try and get you the ball. he focuses on pau because pau is the only player he can run a two man game with whether it be getting pau the ball for a open jumpshot or getting him the ball in good post position kobe has been very successful in doing so, its pau thats not finishing. if he were to run the same thing with jordan hill, hill would probably finish better but the offensive options would be more limited.

if pau is in the game kobe is going to feed him the ball, its what he has always done. pau is kobe's guy 

why are people talking about melo?

why would we give the knicks any of our assets for someone that can sign with us next summer?

Maybe Melo went ham in the locker room like Kyle after he found out the janitor bagged his moms

I still don't understand why y'all don't understand it's less of a risk trading for Melo rather than signing and committing to him long term with a max in the offseason

Last edited:
Called it...
Tyson Chandler and Iman Shumpert!

What a great move if Mitch pulls this off.

Perfect pick and roll big who can anchor a defense and a promising two way wing player both of whom don't expire until 2015. Meaning no cap space to make a run at Melo this summer. :pimp:

Wait, that means wins could be coming...

Called it...

Perfect pick and roll big who can anchor a defense and a promising two way wing player both of whom don't expire until 2015. Meaning no cap space to make a run at Melo this summer.
pimp.gif

isnt chandler still out for a while 
nerd.gif

if so the tank is still on 

Called it...

Perfect pick and roll big who can anchor a defense and a promising two way wing player both of whom don't expire until 2015. Meaning no cap space to make a run at Melo this summer. :pimp:

isnt chandler still out for a while :nerd:

if so the tank is still on 
I think he's scheduled to return within the next week or two.

He just started practicing this past week.

Def wasn't superstar AI.... That was CIAA, patron bottle in the club after a loss AI

Nah that was 25-27 PPG and 6-7 AST AI..check ur facts bro
He was on his way down, and had a hard time fitting with the Nugs, so it wasnt Philly level AI, but wasnt no scrub either, still one of the better guards in the league during those years.

Last edited:
[quote name="sea manup"][QUOTE name="Nermindee"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]And that is his fault.

From what I've seen:

- too focused on Pau

- top of 3-pt line too much

- dribbling too long sometimes

*waits for "Chill. He ain't even a PG."*

:lol: [/QUOTE]yepp I actually saw this in the loss to the suns... it was border line selfish imo[/QUOTE]half of his assists were to wes/meeks/young if you're open at the 3pt line kobes going to try and get you the ball. he focuses on pau because pau is the only player he can run a two man game with whether it be getting pau the ball for a open jumpshot or getting him the ball in good post position kobe has been very successful in doing so, its pau thats not finishing. if he were to run the same thing with jordan hill, hill would probably finish better but the offensive options would be more limited.

if pau is in the game kobe is going to feed him the ball, its what he has always done. pau is kobe's guy 
[/quote]Oh, I agree. And actually, it's the right move for him to make, in my opinion. I mean, considering a few things*, I think it's the right move. Just wish he wasn't SO focused on 16. :lol:

*Those things:
- aside from himself, Pau is our healthiest veteran; go to him
- Pau is our big; go to him
- the whole thing w/ MDA&Pau. "I'll give you touches. Plenty. Down on the block, too."

Last edited:
[quote name="had pants"]Mandatory leg days for Chandler.
tyson-chandler-chicken-legs.jpg
[/quote]Jesus. :lol: One of them "Every day is upper body day" types.

Nah that was 25-27 PPG and 6-7 AST AI..check ur facts bro
He was on his way down, and had a hard time fitting with the Nugs, so it wasnt Philly level AI, but wasnt no scrub either, still one of the better guards in the league during those years.

:lol: I know what the stats were

Still drunk in the club, missing games for CIAA weekend AI :lol:

it would be sad to see pau go to the knicks though, i just want him to go somewhere where he can be great (memphis)

Back
Top Bottom