[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters

it would be sad to see pau go to the knicks though, i just want him to go somewhere where he can be great (memphis)
I want him to wither and just fade away like he deserves for having no heart.
never wish new york knicks upon anyone that has helped your team to multiple championships 
mean.gif

[quote name="sea manup"][QUOTE name="Essential1"][QUOTE name="sea manup"]it would be sad to see pau go to the knicks though, i just want him to go somewhere where he can be great (memphis)[/QUOTE]I want him to wither and just fade away like he deserves for having no heart.[/QUOTE]never wish new york knicks upon anyone that has helped your team to multiple championships :smh:
[/quote]Bump that. I'm w/ Essential.

:lol: y'all cold as ****

Just go ahead and wish death on the man who helped us get 2 chips when Kobe needed a skilled big to compliment his perimeter dominance.

Trade him sure but Pau don't deserve all of that hate pump the brakes a bit.

:lol: y'all cold as ****

Just go ahead and wish death on the man who helped us get 2 chips when Kobe needed a skilled big to compliment his perimeter dominance.

Trade him sure but Pau don't deserve all of that hate pump the brakes a bit.

pau obviously doesnt love us anymore

With Charmin, his comments and body language are befuddling. So yes, while I'm appreciative of his contribution to our 2 rings success, that's in the past and he hasn't been himself since.

post-25994-did-you-hit-your-head-or-somet-wfzM.gif

[quote name="MJsaver"]:lol: y'all cold as ****

Trade him sure but Pau don't deserve all of that hate pump the brakes a bit.[/quote]Effort is huge to me.

If Pjax can be done w/ him since Dallas 2011, so can I.

Heck, effort is like the major thing that I have any sort of respect for Kobe at all.

Last edited:
What in the... ?

Alright, let's keep him. Give him a $47mill extension, to show that he is ALMOST right there w/ Kobe.

Statue outside, #16 inside (like the Celtics).

"Fine, leave."
*she leaves*
"No, don't. Remember what we had? :frown: "

:lol:

Like I said, BUMP THAT.

Don't go away mad; just... go away. :smile:

just a public service announcement parody for pau. you might have seen it during your lurking dayz, but its a must see if you didnt.

going to the knicks = might as well kill him :rofl:

:lol: I'm saying tho

Dudes sounding extra bitter with that fade away stuff , like an ex girl who wants you to lose your job and hit rock bottom. I said trade him ain't like I said keep him or renegotiate his contract.

I'm done with Pau, but chill with the ill will.

Shaq didn't play hard all the time neither.

They both deserve respect for what they did do. No need to wish Knicks or Blazers on Pau, come on. He can "wither" away, but lets not curse the guys soul. :lol: :lol:

I'm done with Pau, but chill with the ill will.

Shaq didn't play hard all the time neither.

They both deserve respect for what they did do. No need to wish Knicks or Blazers on Pau, come on. He can "wither" away, but lets not curse the guys soul.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

CP has a soul.

Lmao you guys are so soft. Nobody is saying we want pau to die from leukemia or anything lol. Just that we wouldn't mind seeing him on the bobcats or the raptors/knicks. Yall act like dudes way of life is gonna blow. Like he'll have to thrift shop and he won't have health insurance anymore lol. You guys are sounding as emotional as him.

Effort is huge to me.

If Pjax can be done w/ him since Dallas 2011, so can I.

Heck, effort is like the major thing that I have any sort of respect for Kobe at all.

The hell? lol without effort then Kobe wouldn't be Kobe. Why Lakers fan like you still dislikes Kobe is beyond me.

Last edited:
Lmao you guys are so soft. Nobody is saying we want pau to die from leukemia or anything lol. Just that we wouldn't mind seeing him on the bobcats or the raptors/knicks. Yall act like dudes way of life is gonna blow. Like he'll have to thrift shop and he won't have health insurance anymore lol. You guys are sounding as emotional as him.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BRUHH!!!!

lol

Is this Knicks trade a legit thing on the table? If so wow.

Shumpert would be a nice little piece to get in exchange for Pau. Way more than anything I expect to get for him. He's no star but he will be a nice player for years, and we need to start getting guys together who'll stick around.

Tyson is not a bad throw in either. I'm fine that his salary doesn't even expire till next year.

Soft ?

Because I think dudes should show a lil more respect for Pau riding shotgun on 3 finals trips , I already said trade him and be done with him...not much more to say ther.

Emotional ? :lol:

Honestly who sounds more emotional the guy saying trade him , or someone saying trade him somewhere he can fade away and how they can't stand him because he has no heart and deserves to suffer blah blah blah. How is that point of view NOT emotional ?

Carry on tho the last few years have been rough so I guess someone's gotta be the fans scapegoat/whipping boy, times like these I remember how spoiled some laker fans are.

Back
Top Bottom