[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
skip what yall saying, i cant wait til kobe gets back. even if its just out of my own selfishness and not whats best for this squad of guys. dudes my hero, so the sooner he gets back in action, the happier i'll be.

Bynum could've been great for us. Injuries robbed him of that and then his attitude started to go south as well.
Crazy how much better his footwork and offensive moves are compared to Dwight.

bynum looking good, always felt bad for the kid and his injuries but I'm glad he's playing good right now is healthy. hope he changed his attitude as well.

skip what yall saying, i cant wait til kobe gets back. even if its just out of my own selfishness and not whats best for this squad of guys. dudes my hero, so the sooner he gets back in action, the happier i'll be.

you feel me bro?? the nba just ain't the same without him. dude is really a rare breed

I wouldn't expect anything less from ACB :rofl:. Unlike knightengal, I actually don't mind reading your posts, hence them not being blocked. And even you don't believe that scenario :lol:

Nick "Max Deal" Young :pimp:

Last edited:
If he's healthy Kobe is guaranteed for 25, 5, 5 so yeah they need him to come back. Now if he looks old and hurt that's a different story.

Last edited:
I think Lakers can make the Finals. They will keep getting better as the season progresses and really catch steam going into the playoffs. Kobe wants that second three peat

pimp.gif
 blake jesus

I am just looking at the box scores.. Can't watch... Is this game as awful as the box scores look?

Back
Top Bottom