[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
#1 and I'm not trying to suck up :lol:

I can't imagine saying anything that bad about Magic, maybe I made an AIDS joke?

probably 5th behind jason williams, mike bibby, isiah thomas, and jimmer
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

#1 and I'm not trying to suck up
laugh.gif
I can't imagine saying anything that bad about Magic, maybe I made an AIDS joke?
Nah, it was something against someone I like. First thought was Magic. Can't imagine you said anything about Artest, considering he was a King, too.

It was Fisher.

That was it.

It was in the NBA thread. You was talking out the side of your neck about Fisher during the time you was trying to entertain the thought of breaking bread with us.

mean.gif

Last edited:
the first time i found NT was when i was looking for pictures of Kobe 2s, since then i have been quietly lurking and im pretty sure it was the kobe is overrated thread that brought me out.

as fun as lurking was i just couldnt stand reading all the slander towards steve blake's teammate 
mean.gif

i see people are taking this year to stop lurking and join NT lakers nation in order to avoid the bandwagon label 
nerd.gif

nah they were there. theyve been there ever since we transitioned from yuku.

gonna have to blame auto correct on that one

No way, were they seriously there all this time?

That can't be.

I even looked at it when someone brought up the white lines the other night, I looked right at mine and it was clean. I swear it was.

avoid the bandwagon label

I'm still a bandwagon Laker fan. :pimp:

Nah, it was something against someone I like. First thought was Magic. Can't imagine you said anything about Artest, considering he was a King, too.

It was Fisher.

That was it.

It was in the NBA thread. You was talking out the side of your neck about Fisher during the time you was trying to entertain the thought of breaking bread with us.

:smh:  
Ya it was probably Fisher, I hate Fisher with all of my heart :lol:

Artest :pimp: :pimp: I actually think of him from his time with the Pacers more so than the Kings to be honest

Looks like she's wearing diapers.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Brb sending screen shots of CP drooling over Jessica Alba to CP's wife and an extra copy to his retirement home.

Don't think the retirement home will be too happy to hear about CP's adultery-type shenanigans online.

It was Fisher.

That was it.

mean.gif

Ya it was probably Fisher, I hate Fisher with all of my heart
laugh.gif
Say it one more time in this thread.

I dare you.

One mo' 'gain.

Back
Top Bottom