[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Game days aren't worth dancing for like they used to be...
Your mind: you are out of it.

If we had a playoff run against the current Heat followed by the 96 Bulls followed by the 96 Dream Team and then 92 Dream Team, I'd be excited about every damn game, knowing DAMN well I might be watching a month of basketball where I only get to enjoy watching my team squeak out maybe one victory. 
laugh.gif

Seaman you have a lot of NT history knowledge for someone who just recently started posting in the thread :lol:

I'm starting not to believe that story about this being your real first used screen name.

Tell us the truth. Who were you in your past NT life? :smh:

You really get that familiar with NT stories and NT personas just from lurking all these years? :lol:

Last edited:
Manup, what did you do to NT? I have these huge horizontal white bars on each side of my screen now.

And it's pissing me off. Joint all off its axis & ****. :smh:

CP: man... I can't believe I just read all that. But you make a good point. More so than comparing him to CP, my thoughts got selfish and it made me a bit sad that I never got to watch him work in real time and have only heard stories from folks who have watched him. My dad used to talk about how great he was and I :smh:have seen some footage here and there but I only caught him at the tailend of his career since I'm in my mid-20's.

LTB: you'd be surprised how much NT history a lurker could know without ever posting. In college, I was on NT darn near everyday cracking up or just shaking my head at some of the comments.

Thanks, LTB. Appreciate that. I'm definitely trying to post more, it's about time I started to contribute to the NT community that's provided for me.

[quote name="Alfa" url="/t/570758/lakers-2013-14-thread-5-7-11-22-vs-gsw/4530#post_19169697" In college, I was on NT darn near everyday cracking up or just shaking my head at some of the comments.[/quote]

Yep, same here. Been lurking since 2004 in college and finally decided to partake NT last month as we begin to rebuild this next chapter in Lakeshow franchise. Cheers.

Cheers.gif

LTB hates gay people tho..... so watch out for that

:stoneface:

Not even close to being true.
Get that nonsense outta here.

Excuse rck Alfa, he's a lost soul. He applied to be a Laker fan last season but had his application denied.
That high horse of yours is getting outta control :rolleyes

And I never actually applied..... the applications were going out once the moving trucks reached the Pacific Northwest :nerd: >D

Speaking of applications denied, what happened to the user who abdicated his fan card during the playoff series against the Rockets few years back? If not mistaken, I believe it was...jbone?

:lol:

I don't even remember what it was that got you perma-denied from me. I think you said something against Magic.

Can't remember.

At any rate, where do you rank Magic on the all time PG list?

Back
Top Bottom