[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Nash out two weeks? Where have I heard that before? :lol:

But honestly, I don't think it'll make a significant different either way.

Nash out two weeks? Where have I heard that before?
laugh.gif

But honestly, I don't think it'll make a significant different either way.
not sure if this is good or bad for our tanking

I had a vision of the most optimal tanking plan.. But since I'm anti-tank... Don't care for it :lol:

But I fully expect Hill, Meeks, Swaggy, Sacre, Farmar to be back next year.

Last edited:
Nash out 2 weeks eh.....

Yeaaaaaa so whats the over/under that Kobe is back before him? :lol:
Next Poll?? Who comes back faster Nash or Kobe? lol

Been too busy or too disgusted to post.

Nerve damage at 40 stemming from a leg fracture is some serious sh**.

Im anti tank, and I wish nash well...but breaking up that starting backcourt is better for the tm.

If.......he returns, as ive stated numerous times...it has to be 10 mins per gm, maximum, and with kobe on the floor so he can play off the ball.

These next few will determine alot. And pau needs to get it together asap.

The tinkering with the rotation crap has got to stop and half the bench needs to play with half the starters and vice versa.

So I guess me and essesntial are the only ones who want the fort held till kob returns, huh......ill admit...if kob was 27, I wouldnt give 2 dambs. But I dont want him going out like nash.

You guys are missing "at least" in the report of Nash being out two weeks. I doubt we see him before Jan. 1

Last edited:
i know nash is 39 - 40 years old, but it really makes me wonder what they are doing in PHX. to keep people healthy. it just seems as if there is just a bunch of nagging injuries that are affecting him, but not only him, other basketball players as well once they leave Phx.

It's tough to see Nash like this, especially since we've only seen fleeting glimpses of the real Steve Nash as a Laker.

If he can't get his body right, maybe D'Antoni hires him on as an assistant?

I'm not even sure if that would be good (though if J Kidd can do it, Nash sure can)... but I just want something out of Nash as a Laker :frown:
When we first signed him, it definitely felt like the Wizards picking up Jordan.

Except this is actually worst then that. Jordan was a shell of his former self. Nash is a facsimile of a semblance of something pretending to be a fraction of the shell that is his former self.

Damn.
569210028.gif

22 points vs Toronto in OT
13 assists vs Denver (he only had 10 games where he had 10+ assits as a laker :\ )

Last edited:
"Unfortunately, I had to go through two weeks of this respiratory infection that has been killing me. But now I feel better. I finally feel like I’m over it. I was able to push myself better, and I felt better (Sunday). So I look forward to continuing to build on that and get closer to that hundred percent."

not sure if i trust pau anymore when he says things like this. but its nice to see good news here in laker land

I'd look for some good post scoring from Pau to start the game now that D'Antoni is starting Hill.

At the very least I'll admire the putback buckets by Hill. If Wes Johnson can start finishing on putbacks we can be monstrous on the boards. Dude misses about 3-4 putback dunks per game.

"Unfortunately, I had to go through two weeks of this respiratory infection that has been killing me. But now I feel better. I finally feel like I’m over it. I was able to push myself better, and I felt better (Sunday). So I look forward to continuing to build on that and get closer to that hundred percent."

not sure if i trust pau anymore when he says things like this. but its nice to see good news here in laker land
Ready to go 100% now? Reminds of females saying "I said I'll be ready in 5 minutes. Stop asking every half hour."

Just hear it and go "Sure thing."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom