[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
sterntrollin_medium.gif

iPad air + Watch ESPN app FTW. :pimp:

Gonna have one eye on Eyebrow crapping all over Gasol with another eye on Wiggins vs. Parker In the battle for who wants to be a Laker more.

Not pro tank, never will be.

I'm still rooting for Kobe to come back and win the division and win a championship.
But a team with no Kobe, a broken Nash, and old and useless Pau isn't realistically doing anything other than entering the lottery.

When many of us made playoff predictions it was under the assumption that everyone would be healthy and ready to ball.

We're a horrible team right now so all that is expected of this roster landing us a good draft pick, when Kobe comes back expectations will change... Mine at least.

Championship is always top priority, but when it's not realistic then all we have to do is join P and CP's excitement about next years draft.

Doesn't mean we've changed our opinion about tanking, just trying to stay positive during this pathetic stretch of Lakers basketball.

Last edited:
Should have never happened.... EVER i don't understand how after watching that stint with the Knicks how anyone could be ok with hiring Dantoni ESPECIALLY at the time we had Dwight and Pau

Say whatever the **** ya'll want about Dwight

but him & Kobe facing FA this year is a huge difference than a FA seeing an aging Kobe and hopefully bringing in another star

Yea but these are possibly once in a decade prospects

A few of which will end up better than anyone playing for the Lakers tonight (outside of Pau)

Should have never happened.... EVER i don't understand how after watching that stint with the Knicks how anyone could be ok with hiring Dantoni

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man........ :lol:

Mike was doin just fine in NY with the core that they had built up, all they needed to do was add Melo 3 months later. The brass panicked, and shipped out half his roster for Melo.

Danillo Gallinari
Wilson Chandler
Timofey Mozgov
Raymond Felton

PLUS, a first round pick in.....................this upcoming DEEP draft. :lol: :lol:

Mike was lookin at havin

Felton
Gallo
Melo
Stat
Mozgov

with Chandler, Fields, Turiaf, Williams, Toney Douglas as their backups.

Instead, Mike got stuck with Billups's old *** (they eventually amnestied him I believe) Turiaf had to move to the STARTING Center, and 4 rotational players were gone, plus their upcoming draft pick.

Yeah, Mike failed in New York alright. He traded half his roster for Carmelo, when they could have just signed him 3 months later. But hey, he probably had "input" with the front office, and begged them to do, I'm sure...... :lol:

Nevermind that Gallo was a 22 year old up and coming talent, that could have played WITH Melo. But hey. *shrugs*

(Yes I know, I am defending Mike, because I've seen 20 references to the Knicks in here, when not a single one of you actually knows how or why the Knick "failure" on Mike's part came about. All you all read was "fired" and that was that. But yeah, no. )

Carry on

Last edited:
STAT
Melo
Gallo
Fields I guess (Chandler would've been renounced in free agency to sign Melo)
Felton

Knicks. :lol:

Harrison twins looked terrible. Young looks like a very good shooter. Randle has been underwhelming thanks to great defense.

Harris, Payne and Dawson have all looked good for Michigan St.

The Knicks got way better once they fired D'Antoni. The dude does not care about defense at all. He'll be a good fit for young, quick and athletic teams that don't really care about winning but not for a franchise that wants to win rings.

Back
Top Bottom