[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Skas shoe game is on point, wonder if he still has his og converse weapons from his grad school years

Rumors made up by Essential. He'll stop at no end. :smh: :lol:

I started no rumors..

What is true is ESPN said that the Raps may fire sale..

I suggested if they want to tank for Wiggins they can have Canada's #3 treasure after Bret "The Hitman" Hart and Canada Dry Ginger Ale

[quote name="grandtheftbike"][quote name="sea manup"]Skas shoe game is on point, wonder if he still has his og converse weapons from his grad school years[/quote]pretty sure those came out when ska was in college[/quote]Si.

And by 'those', I'm assuming you mean 'shoes'.

D'Antoni to @DuranSports about Pau saying he likes to play with Jordan Hill: "I'm sure he does, because Jordan does all the dirty work"
dantoni
mean.gif

Just find minutes for Jordan hill man. 

Man what a douche bag thing to say.
MDA is annoying man.

Dudes never humble. Always arrogant, even though he's never won jack **** :smh:

Man what a douche bag thing to say.
MDA is annoying man.

Dudes never humble. Always arrogant, even though he's never won jack ****
mean.gif
Whats wrong with what he said?  Everyone has been saying Pau is soft and doenst do the dirty work. 

If Phil said this, it would be "motivation."

ps, i hate dantoni

Last edited:
It's not the fact that he's calling Pau soft. It's the fact that he has made it so abundantly clear how low his faith in Pau has been ever since he got the job.

Do I have to remind you guys that only a few days on the job the dude benched him for an entire 4th quarter in a competitive game?

Maybe as a head coach instead of continuing to pile on the jokes and criticisms in public you can try to actually support and coach the guy who helped this franchise just recently get to 3 straight finals.

As soft as Pau is and as frustrating as he can be to watch these days, a lotta you dudes are quick to turn your back on him as if he wasn't one of the main reasons we won that game 7 against the Celtics.

I didn't know everyone was such a fan of D'Antoni the gentleman.

It's all good man.
Enjoy his quotes all season long while he continues to **** up rotations.

I didn't know everyone was such a fan of D'Antoni the gentleman.

It's all good man.
Enjoy his quotes all season long while he continues to **** up rotations.

I love D'Antoni the person..

It's so much greatness of snark and douche that the world cannot contain it.

Word.

If I can laugh at Kobe's smart *** comments, I can laugh at D'Antoni's.

Edit:

It's not the fact that he's calling Pau soft. It's the fact that he has made it so abundantly clear how low his faith in Pau has been ever since he got the job.

Do I have to remind you guys that only a few days on the job the dude benched him for an entire 4th quarter in a competitive game?

Maybe as a head coach instead of continuing to pile on the jokes and criticisms in public you can try to actually support and coach the guy who helped this franchise just recently get to 3 straight finals.

As soft as Pau is and as frustrating as he can be to watch these days, a lotta you dudes are quick to turn your back on him as if he wasn't one of the main reasons we won that game 7 against the Celtics.
Again with Pau being benched versus the Grizzlies...do we not remember him getting PUNKED out there by Z-Bo and Gasol the entire game? Because I sure do.

Last edited:
Perhaps D'antoni is befuddled? When he signed on to coach Lakers he thought he would have the "2-rings Gasol" and not his current decrepit self. He feels duplicitous so he's taking a page from Phil and channeling Phil's use of media contrivance.

dantoniugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom