[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Why on Gods green earth...when u have wes johnson...would u put 6"2 steve blake on korver??????

pimp.gif
GGs

throwback pau gasol with that block

GOOD GAME.
UGLY WIN BUT I'LL TAKE IT

JORDAN HILLS :smokin

PAU :smokin

who the hell blocked me from the season thread? :smh: i didn't do nothing wrong

Survived a close one. I honestly don't know what's gonna happen when the game goes down the wire because I'm used to Kobe being the one to be the closer.

Those out of bounds turnovers were just :smh: and Chris Kaman had some terrible turnovers as well.

Last edited:
one problem with the tanking mindset is that im super competitive and want to win everything

like when playing games online ill go into it with a plan to throw games to get my rating down but as soon as a bit of trashtalk comes out i go full out for the win

winning feels great, even when objectively in the long run tanking will probably be better for us. but tank or no tank i think we will all agree that this season is a million times more enjoyable than last year.

kayman is more skilled offensively than dwight 
nerd.gif

I am so confused about the excitement. Aren't you folks pro-tankers?
I like/love watching Laker basketball in April,May and June.
This. Figueroa is nice that time of year.

Damn that was exciting, hate seeing the 2 Steves out there so slow. Would have rather seen Farmar than Blake, but we got the win n winning cures all. Unless of course it's Kobe n Shaq. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I am so confused about the excitement. Aren't you folks pro-tankers?
I like/love watching Laker basketball in April,May and June.
This. Figueroa is nice that time of year.

Damn that was exciting, hate seeing the 2 Steves out there so slow. Would have rather seen Farmar than Blake, but we got the win n winning cures all. Unless of course it's Kobe n Shaq. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
to be fair they didnt have problems when we were winning. as much as they didnt like each other they were always the first to embrace after winning a chip

Back
Top Bottom