[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
I enjoy him too.
He'll drastically help our chances of landing Wiggins.

tumblr_mdn5c0qdmO1rsy0lf.gif

Told you guys a looooong time ago. All my faith in Pau was lost.
Just face it boys everyone has a shelf-life ....some sooner or later than others

Its funny when I see Pau post up its always like 15 ft away from the basket, he can never get an sort of good position.
When he tries to back his defender down its like he is bouncing off a brick wall :smh:

I'll love Pau till I'm dead , after that trade we went to 3 straight finals...he gets a lifetime pass from me.

Haven't watched a whole game yet but his stats are looking good so far....shrugs

I'll love Pau till I'm dead , after that trade we went to 3 straight finals...he gets a lifetime pass from me.

Haven't watched a whole game yet but his stats are looking good so far....shrugs

I'll never forget that trade and subsequently his contribution to our chips. I strongly believe he will have his jersey retired at Staples when all said and done.

February 1 will always be Pau Gasol day to me.

The trade altered the course of Lakers and NBA history.

Last edited:
Kobe returning as a 35 year old basketball player returning from an Achilles' tear and having played past the 45,000 minute mark should be enough of a set back.

You guys will be severely disappointed in the draft this year.

Better than picking up 2nd round trash the past few seasons. Guaranteed. The draft lottery and the draft itself will also be more entertaining than watching the Lakers get swept by the Spurs again.

It is not looking good for team tank so far though :smh: :x

Draft is a crapshoot no matter how u slice it, especially these days since most kids are one and done theyre not polished enough to carry a team right outta the gate.

NBA rosters are absolutely filled with busts from the lottery graveyard :smh:

D'Antoni to @DuranSports about Pau saying he likes to play with Jordan Hill: "I'm sure he does, because Jordan does all the dirty work"
laugh.gif
 These are the stories that increase my appreciation for Phil. No, not everyone can be dealt with in the same manner, but there are very few people who respond positively to public criticism.
laugh.gif
 D'Antoni's absolutely right, though, and the more I see Pau play w/o a supplementing low post garbage man, the more I see that a major reason he has two championships is because of Bynum's rebounding ability at the time.

And LO as well.

But Pau was MVP of those Finals tho........ *cough cough* :wink:

Last edited:
I didn't know everyone was such a fan of D'Antoni the gentleman.
Hate when people do this. 
laugh.gif

Ain't narry a one of us a D'Antoni fan.

The older I get, the more I realize people REALLY don't like being disagreed with, and handle that discomfort different ways.

What few people do... is simply continue with the conversation with an understanding that there is opposition to their own, individual opinion.

Ska I didn't seriously believe everyone is a D'Antoni fan.

I've been on NT long enough to know what people think of "Pringles."

It was sarcasm, man.

Back
Top Bottom