Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

What's sad is that he nor the Lakers have enough sense to put him in the post and rely on his fundamentals to get him buckets. Just flat out dumb.

Oh cool, i got banned from the NBA thread again cause I said

"I need a Kobe airball/turnover mix"

After he missed that shot yesterday,

While dudes are crying out their heart for him in there.

Thanks darthska darthska

Waaaaaah. "It isn't FAIR!"

Grow up.

Also banned a known Kobe fan from the thread. Zero complaints.

Not one. And he even got a warning along w/ the thread ban; you didn't.

People are showing support AND criticism. There's a mixture of "Man, I can't imagine NBA without Kobe" and "No more airballs? :lol: "

That's just dudes respecting each other's differing opinions and giving their own.

You have an agenda, and I've mentioned it to you before. A Kobe airball/turnover mix? That's for in here. You don't understand that, so I helped you get a better understanding.

Last edited:
khalilmack52 khalilmack52 , at least you get to look up at the greats of your team and see Rick Barry and Steph, JRich and Chris Mullin. TBug. "We Believe." No Kobe.

Imagine having him hailed as one of the greatest of your franchise, with some of those arguing that he actually IS the greatest of your franchise, and some of THOSE arguing that he's the greatest of all time, of all teams. :\ :smh:

Last edited:
I haven't gotten 2k in a while but damn they really got this dude rated the same as Lou Will and Clarkson now?? :rofl: :rofl:

I've seriously been waiting for him to retire forever, so we... my team... could move on to our next face.

But the way it's going down now, I'm not going to get away from him... ever. :\

Dudes talking about wanting statues of him. :x

Obviously his number's going to be retired. Both, probably.

And now every time I buy a Laker greats product... a keychain, a xmas card, a book for my Laker shelf... his 'Mamba Blood' mug is going to be on it, with other Laker greats who actually were great: Magic, Kareem, Shaq, West... and this guy.

Last edited:
[quote name="Rolaholic"]I haven't gotten 2k in a while but damn they really got this dude rated the same as Lou Will and Clarkson now?? :rofl: :rofl:

[/quote]And that's honestly too high.

Bro, have you actually watched him this season? :x

It's bad, man.

Last edited:
Waaaaaah. "It isn't FAIR!"

Grow up.

Also banned a known Kobe fan from the thread. Zero complaints.

Not one. And he even got a warning along w/ the thread ban; you didn't.

People are showing support AND criticism. There's a mixture of "Man, I can't imagine NBA without Kobe" and "No more airballs? :lol: "

That's just dudes respecting each other's differing opinions and giving their own.

You have an agenda, and I've mentioned it to you before. A Kobe airball/turnover mix? That's for in here. You don't understand that, so I helped you get a better understanding.

What kind of aganda would I have?

To make sure everyone knows how terrible kobe is right now? It's self evident.

I'm discussing the hot topic in the NBA which happens to be how trash Kobe is. Is that trolling?

If anything you have an agenda against me for whatever reason. You've been targeting me for years.

Sorry for rustling your deepest jimmies brah.

Yes.

And yes.

And you have no idea what an agenda is, apparently. No matter. You can post in here until you figure it out. :smile: Of course that will make my experience more difficult, since I have an agenda against you, but I'll live. :lol:

khalilmack52 khalilmack52 , at least you get to look up at the greats of your team and see Rick Barry and Steph, JRich and Chris Mullin. TBug. "We Believe." No Kobe.

Imagine having him hailed as one of the greatest of your franchise, with some of those arguing that he actually IS the greatest of your franchise, and some of THOSE arguing that he's the greatest of all time, of all teams. :\ :smh:

Oooh damn, never thought of it that way Ska. I feel for you.

I've seriously been waiting for him to retire forever, so we... my team... could move on to our next face.

But the way it's going down now, I'm not going to get away from him... ever. :\

Dudes talking about wanting statues of him. :x

Obviously his number's going to be retired. Both, probably.

And now every time I buy a Laker greats product... a keychain, a xmas card, a book for my Laker shelf... his 'Manba Blood' mug is going to be on it, with other Laker greats who actually were great: Magic, Kareem, Shaq, West... and this guy.

:rofl: at "and this guy."

I don't get this comparison.

Because we get to look up and see Magic, Kareem, Shaq, Wilt, West, Baylor, Worthy, AND Kobe.

How is that different from GS fans seein their greats? I'm not understanding.

you drunk ska?

Basically calling Kobe the Jeter of the Lakers

He isn't Ruth. Not mantle. Etc

Is that what you're getting at?

I'd pay to see a Kobe turnover/airball mix.

Good Riddance!! Hopefully Kobe learns how to pass during retirement, ***** couldn't pass a cold

[quote name="CP1708"][quote name="DarthSka"] khalilmack52 khalilmack52 , at least you get to look up at the greats of your team and see Rick Barry and Steph, JRich and Chris Mullin. TBug. "We Believe." No Kobe.

Imagine having him hailed as one of the greatest of your franchise, with some of those arguing that he actually IS the greatest of your franchise, and some of THOSE arguing that he's the greatest of all time, of all teams. :\ :smh:[/quote]

I don't get this comparison.

Because we get to look up and see Magic, Kareem, Shaq, Wilt, West, Baylor, Worthy, AND Kobe.

How is that different from GS fans seein their greats? I'm not understanding.[/quote]The comparison isn't between the players. It's not a suggestion of which list is better between Mullin/Barry/Steph/Tbug or Kareem/Magic/West.

It's not a comparison at all.

It's a reminder that one list has Kobe, the other doesn't.

[quote name="FinallyFamous"]you drunk ska?

Basically calling Kobe the Jeter of the Lakers

He isn't Ruth. Not mantle. Etc

Is that what you're getting at?[/quote]No.

I like Jeter.

Announcing his retirement at this time will haunt him later. This is probably the worst time to announce such a thing. Dude knows from their record, mathematically (pretty much) they have no chance at winning a championship. This is another form of him quitting like he did against the Suns.

I'm sleep tho...

The comparison isn't between the players. It's not a suggestion of which list is better between Mullin/Barry/Steph/Tbug or Kareem/Magic/West.

It's not a comparison at all.

It's a reminder that one list has Kobe, the other doesn't.

World Be Free>

This dude doing an interview on Good Morning America on Wednesday. :smh:

Get ready folks. Here comes the pompous press tour.

The most contrived, selfish professional athlete ever wants the spotlight one last time. :rolleyes

[quote name="Bennyhinn"]This dude doing an interview on Good Morning America on Wednesday. :smh:

Get ready folks. Here comes the pompous press tour.

The most contrived, selfish professional athlete ever wants the spotlight one last time. :rolleyes[/quote]In a related story, water is wet. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom