Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

7/26, 4/17 from 3 AND giving the 76'ers their first win? What a great night

lakers-reaction-kobe.gif

Seven.

Teen.

Threes.

Shooting like 18% on the season from beyond.

17 threes.

And made his first 3 threes, so that 4-17 is actually worse than it looks.

:smh:

Last edited:
Kobe's team giving one of the worst teams in NBA history their 1st win should be at the top of his resume.

This is becoming embarrassingly sad but I love it

:smokin

Kobe (and Byron) about to get the Lakers their pick back, as a final parting gift to his franchise.

His resume will read 17 All Stars, 5 Titles, 2 Olympics, 30,000 points, blah blah blah, and 1 Ben Simmons.

You all just aren't seein the bigger picture. :smokin

Shaq trade netted us Bynum.
Kwame netted us Pau.
Kobe is going to net us a 4 core building block, that we otherwise would not be getting.

Costs us 25 million dollars, but nobodies perfect. :lol:

Kobe (and Byron) about to get the Lakers their pick back, as a final parting gift to his franchise.

His resume will read 17 All Stars, 5 Titles, 2 Olympics, 30,000 points, blah blah blah, and 1 Ben Simmons.

You all just aren't seein the bigger picture. :smokin

Shaq trade netted us Bynum.
Kwame netted us Pau.
Kobe is going to net us a 4 core building block, that we otherwise would not be getting.

Costs us 25 million dollars, but nobodies perfect. :lol:

Maaaaann as long as Jimmy is in charge yall aint gone be ****.

Laker relevance died 3 years ago. :smokin

Last edited:

Jimmy's time is almost up anyway.

Same thing was said after Magic left.
Same thing was said after Shaq left.
Same thing being said now as Kobe leaves.

Somehow the zombie Lakers always rise from the dead. This will be no different. And the rise back to the top will be glorious.

Last edited:

Same thing was said after Magic left.
Same thing was said after Shaq left.
Same thing being said now as Mine leaves. Somehow the zombie Lakers always rise from the dead. This will be no different. And the rise back to the top will be glorious.

The Lakers ain't been **** since we swept yall out of the playoffs 4.5 years ago.

Worst team in the league right now and if lucky yall keep yall pick and not draft a mediocre player like yall have two straight years.

Lakers ain't gonna be **** for AT LEAST a decade.

Yall already off schedule based on the examples posted.

The Lakers ain't been **** since we swept yall out of the playoffs 4.5 years ago.

Worst team in the league right now and if lucky yall keep yall pick and not draft a mediocre player like yall have two straight years.

Not really 5 year gap between Magic exit and getting Shaq and being contenders again.

4 year gap between Shaq leaving and getting Pau and being contenders again.

It's just at year 3 now really of the rebuild right on schedule as the free agent crop of 2016 and 2017 approaches. Right on time. We've never been irrelevant even when bad, unlike the Mavs who for their entire existence save 1 or 2 seasons.

Not really 5 year gap between Magic exit and getting Shaq and being contenders again.

4 year gap between Shaq leaving and getting Pau and being contenders again.

It's just at year 3 now really of the rebuild right on schedule as the free agent crop of 2016 and 2017 approaches. Right on time. We've never been irrelevant even when bad, unlike the Mavs who for their entire existence save 1 or 2 seasons.

Yall can't emmm kept free agents that already play for yall :lol:

**** outta here.

You'll see soon enough. Enjoy purgatory though.

We still waiting to pay for "basketball decisions" :lol: Steve Nash and Dwert.

Still better than watching my favorite player embarrass himself. :smokin

Kobe Bryant is the basketball equivalent of Muhammad Ali with the shakes.

Last edited:
:lol: at this one mavs fan

How ironic that you got an old Dirk who is also on his way out..

He is doing better than Kobe at the moment but once his out then what? you gotta puff your chest while talking about Deron Williams? :rofl:

Talking about cant keep free agents like they didnt beg for that bum *** Deandre Jordan to change his mind

but hey Deron had 20 something points tonight. Championship or bust right? :lol:

:lol: at this one mavs fan

How ironic that you got an old Dirk who is also on his way out..

He is doing better than Kobe at the moment but once his out then what? you gotta puff your chest while talking about Deron Williams? :rofl:

Talking about cant keep free agents like they didnt beg for that bum *** Deandre Jordan to change his mind

but hey Deron had 20 something points tonight. Championship or bust right? :lol:

Brah you read the thread title before you clicked right?

You **** riding so hard you had to come stick up for your boo. That's cute.

Whenever dudes enter a Haters thread YOU know they in them feels.

Last edited:
Yo Darth, if we can't slander Washed Mamba in the NBA thread then please keep his fanboys from caping in this thread.

Let the Kobe hate circle jerk be in peace :smokin

Feels :lol:

Nah B. I'm in the Lebron hater thread on the regular. I know what kind of thread i'm in and loving the energy and passion here.

It's just funny and ironic to me that YOU and your organisation will be in a similar or worse situation very soon.

But keep do you " brah " .. I'm sure Powell will take over once Dirk retires :pimp:

Wouldn't shock me at all of Powell put up current Dirk numbers under Rick Carlisle

Zaza Pachuilla is putting up a Double Double and Deron Williams out here cooking again.

That's what happens when you don't run a quality coach off like Jimmy Buss's dumbass.

Back
Top Bottom