Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

I actually wish he would have done this after the season ended and if he was going to try and play over the summer

I don't think he should be doing all these interviews right now instead of just focusing on the season

Yeah, I don't get why he announced it now. Wouldn't surprise me if it's to try to excuse the fact that he's playing like trash, and will continue to do so. But hey, it's his last season so it's ok.
Now we got people acting like he already retired. Having montages on sports center, pro athletes coming to his defence n ****

Yeah, I don't get why he announced it now. Wouldn't surprise me if it's to try to excuse the fact that he's playing like trash, and will continue to do so. But hey, it's his last season so it's ok.
Now we got people acting like he already retired. Having montages on sports center, pro athletes coming to his defence n ****

I think this is exactly it

Wouldn't necessarily call it hate, but he sounded bi polar the past few years.  He would be up and about pitching to the world how the Lakers are fit to compete and that the young guys had potential to make it to the playoffs.  He preached patience and preparation and all that type of witchcraft magic. He went on to talk about how he deserved every penny of that contract and that he wasn't going to take a pay cut.  He talked about how he was going to play until he wasn't going to play and all that crap but came out subliminally about how he lost 'focus' and 'passion' for basketball.  He talked about how MJ knew on the inside before everything else.  It made everything he said a pump fake and a hoax.  Tell me this wasn't planned?  

This was obviously planned from the get go, his home town 76ers coming up next and how he needed to clear the air.  When you read between the lines and pick up the clues, you can tell this was planned all along.

But people who actually watch Kobe SHOULD be disappointed.  Instead of altering his game, evolving, and picking and choosing, he continued to sprint full on and go on a wild shooting spree.  Instead of succumbing and learning how to manage his minutes, his shots, and his approach, he decided to throw in the towel and chicken out.  It doesn't help when management, coaching, and his peers can't come up with a plan.  But it boils down to Kobe's action.  All this bleed purple and gold stuff, and he has done nothing to show the young guys how to further approach the game.  This isn't leadership at all and this is what people are probably frustrated about.

This is perhaps the biggest disappointment ever, going with a McNabb/Cutler/LBJ mindset and quitting on the team.  A 20 year old veteran jacking up wild shots, making terrible decisions is just a circus act.  

He lost it when all he did was laugh and giggle after shooting air balls like he was at DNB.  He lost that killer mindset that set him apart.  He continued to believe that by shooting and shooting, he would come out of a slump.

On the low though, this may be Kobe doing insider trading, and actually setting the stage for his comeback tour.  He can obviously play and he can definitely make better decisions than launching balls into orbit.

^ Son got his tinfoil hat on :lol:

Kobe can't act like he's garbage.....because he's been absolutely garbage already this season

Because he's a selfless, pompous self promoter? Welcome to professional sports.

Again your assuming why people dislike him. That's foolish. This thread exists so people can vent their anger, dislike, frustration regarding Kobe. There is no need to come in and try to change minds or judge. The point of the thread is that it can be subjective and perhaps lack a little reason

And it's true. His lo2 basketball iq makes him to a stubborn old ball hog. For someone who is 37, playing his 20th season, it's absolutely odd he forces shots that much.
That's why i don't consider him as the greatest Laker player but Kareem and Magic.

thats where the HATE comes from, the fact that its not odd. its not odd at all. thats him.

dude doesnt get that this is a TEAM sport
never did
and never will

thats what makes fans of his so disgusting

cheering him on only made it worse

its good he never had any legit sons to ruin their basketball IQ too

Kobe could be serviceable if he could learn to be a spot up shooter, like Kyle Korver or VC

His ego won't let him though

Kobe without ego wouldn't be Kobe :lol:

His ego pays him back since his physical superiority is gone. He's being pushed by average players and desperately shoots long distance shots over someone and give us airballs.
His stubborness and ego prevents him to find alternatives to play better.

giphy.gif

This season has been GREAT

Cheers my fellow Lakers/Kobe Haters

Back
Top Bottom