Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Scottie+Pippen+Charlotte+Bobcats+v+Chicago+b2Q-_k0ybsNl.jpg

Such a great day, Bulls win. Lakers one game away from elimination. This thread crashing on me, 
pimp.gif

Just need to close out 4th quarters better, win 4 straight games, 2 of them at home. Keep fighting.

Originally Posted by Fearless

the funny thing is most of the haters come from non playoffs team

They have nothing better to do than hope for the best fall,like in every sport or thing.

Originally Posted by CP1708

lawdog1 wrote:
Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif
 not surprised this was bumped by a troll.

granted, if it is actually the end of our reign then so be it. we had our fun, maybe its finally time for their fun.

ced, let it go bro.
Unfortunately, I don't think a lot of Laker fans are going to see things the way you do.  If they lose, the minute it happens, I guarantee that L.A. sports talk radio is going to flooded with calls about overhauling the current Lakers roster, trading for Dwight Howard, etc.  As an L.A. native and local, I can tell you there's a lot of people around here who think the Lakers are entitled to be in the championship every year.

I really don't think people get it.  You don't understand how 08, 04, 91, etc etc burn at my soul. 

Last year we won the title, 16 hours later, I was saying we need to try and get a Ray Allen, add a body down low, upgrade the bench, see if Bynum for Bosh is out there, etc etc.  16 hours......The damn parade hadn't even started yet. 

The losses stay with me more than the wins. 
tired.gif

I still remember 03.  I was devastated when Horry missed that shot in game 5.  DEVASTATED.  Horry don't miss those shots I told myself.  We shoulda won that game, and moved on to the next round, and then to the finals, and then we'da had 4 in a row. 
30t6p3b.gif

I lose plenty rooting for the Cubs.  I get losing.  I'm familiar.  But my Lakers, we don't lose.  And when we do, then I want it fixed, immediately. 

Hell, I know teams/fanbases that would jump for joy to get to a finals, even if they lose.  Least they got there.  No.  HELL no.  Win it all, or the entire season was a waste.  Sure you can take a positive look from things, we certainly "were back" in 08 after the couple first round losses to the Suns, great, but we lost.  We didn't have a parade.  We didn't get our name in the paper, Boston did.  @#$% that. 
30t6p3b.gif

You are right.  I expect, and flat out demand we win every single God damn year.  I don't care who gets pissed about it.  I hope we get Dwight, Chris Paul, Kevin Love, OJ Mayo, and Russell Westbrook someday.  Let everyone get mad at us for that.  I don't care. 

I want trophies.  At all costs. 

I can respect that attitude coming from a fan like you, since clearly you've been supporting the team through thick and thin, going way back.  The ones that get to me are the people who didn't give a !@#$ about the Lakers before 2000 or even 2007, but now act like they bleed purple and gold.    

Unless one has a link to So. Cal, why even root for the Lakers?

It's like rooting for the Yankees in baseball?

Why?

Originally Posted by lawdog1

lawdog1 wrote:
Unfortunately, I don't think a lot of Laker fans are going to see things the way you do.  If they lose, the minute it happens, I guarantee that L.A. sports talk radio is going to flooded with calls about overhauling the current Lakers roster, trading for Dwight Howard, etc.  As an L.A. native and local, I can tell you there's a lot of people around here who think the Lakers are entitled to be in the championship every year.

I really don't think people get it.  You don't understand how 08, 04, 91, etc etc burn at my soul. 

Last year we won the title, 16 hours later, I was saying we need to try and get a Ray Allen, add a body down low, upgrade the bench, see if Bynum for Bosh is out there, etc etc.  16 hours......The damn parade hadn't even started yet. 

tired.gif

I still remember 03.  I was devastated when Horry missed that shot in game 5.  DEVASTATED.  Horry don't miss those shots I told myself.  We shoulda won that game, and moved on to the next round, and then to the finals, and then we'da had 4 in a row. 
30t6p3b.gif

I lose plenty rooting for the Cubs.  I get losing.  I'm familiar.  But my Lakers, we don't lose.  And when we do, then I want it fixed, immediately. 

Hell, I know teams/fanbases that would jump for joy to get to a finals, even if they lose.  Least they got there.  No.  HELL no.  Win it all, or the entire season was a waste.  Sure you can take a positive look from things, we certainly "were back" in 08 after the couple first round losses to the Suns, great, but we lost.  We didn't have a parade.  We didn't get our name in the paper, Boston did.  @#$% that. 
30t6p3b.gif

You are right.  I expect, and flat out demand we win every single God damn year.  I don't care who gets pissed about it.  I hope we get Dwight, Chris Paul, Kevin Love, OJ Mayo, and Russell Westbrook someday.  Let everyone get mad at us for that.  I don't care. 

I can respect that attitude coming from a fan like you, since clearly you've been supporting the team through thick and thin, going way back.  The ones that get to me are the people who didn't give a !@#$ about the Lakers before 2000 or even 2007, but now act like they bleed purple and gold.    

Exactly why another reason LAL gets hated on.

Biggest bandwagon team, ever.

Lakers fans should know this better than anybody, living in So. Cal. When times were tough, where were all the LAL bumper stickers, flags, towels, jerseys, etc?

Real LAL fans in So. Cal will tell you themselves the bandwagon is ridiculous.

Even going back to Game 2, where Staples were booing LA.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Why?
I got no problem with the haters
glasses.gif
I can see why we get hated on by most fans.

Why?

Don't get me started.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My little brother is a Laker fan... but he is only 12. Dude became a Laker fan during their worst years of the decade so I don't give him crap. Still though...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Why?

Don't get me started.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My little brother is a Laker fan... but he is only 12. Dude became a Laker fan during their worst years of the decade so I don't give him crap. Still though...
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That's true we have a huge bandwagon. I been cheering for the Lakers for a minute.

My boy always gave me hell and he was a Cav "fan" favorite player Lebron. He bounces to MIA and now my boy a Lakers fan??
Saying Bull like through thick and thin
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Why?

Don't get me started.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Bruh, the worst part about it is that I recently asked him what's the next thing he wanted to get (I get him things like Kobes and games from time to time b/c I feel bad that I don't spend much time with him...yea I buy love). You know what he said? Derrick Rose jersey. We are Chicago born and raised.

smh.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Exactly why another reason LAL gets hated on.

Biggest bandwagon team, ever.

Lakers fans should know this better than anybody, living in So. Cal. When times were tough, where were all the LAL bumper stickers, flags, towels, jerseys, etc?

Real LAL fans in So. Cal will tell you themselves the bandwagon is ridiculous.

Even going back to Game 2, where Staples were booing LA.
A lot of truth right here. Can't stand fans like that who say they are fans when they only show up when the team is winning. 

Back
Top Bottom