Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

53f1514b74ef6e9a088184db35be29dacea856e_r.gif

You guys having a field day, especially you FB  
laugh.gif

I ain't even mad at you guys, I would be doing the same if I hated the Lakers.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

The thing is I am just as shocked as I am happy. I'd never imagine that Dallas would be the team to take out the Lakers.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif

The thing is I am just as shocked as I am happy. I'd never imagine that Dallas would be the team to take out the Lakers.
You know, I was hoping the Lakers would meet Dallas instead of Portland in the 2nd round, I was more fearful of Portland, so I got what I wished for. 
It is what it is.   I see a lot of Laker fans angry and getting aggressive over the internet, when really, what can you do?   The better team is trying to take away that trophy. 

I don't think we anticipated these days to come, it hit us so quick, and some of us don't know how to deal with it 
laugh.gif

Still, Let's Go $!!*## Lakers!!!   

laugh.gif

Same. I expected the Celtics to be overmatched by Miami. I'm still disappointed but I've been preparing myself for that for a while. The Lakers/Mavs series is kind of stunning to me.

I've hated Kobe and the Lakers since '01 when they beat my team the Sixers but I've always respected them, just can't believe they are going out like this. I expected they would go down fighting but its not looking good for them and I love it.

laugh.gif

it makes you realize nothing lasts forever sports wise,  i was shocked when the spurs got swept by phoenix last year after owning them for so long and seeing their run come to an end is hard for me to believe as im so used to them being right there competing for the title.  i thought the lakers would kill dallas in a playoff series all these years but i always said dallas had that wild card element to them as well, being that they haven't played the lakers in the playoffs during their run over the past 11 years, they would bring something different to the table but i didn't see em beating the lakers.

it is what it is, maybe im smoking the same stuff kobe is but if they win tomorrow, i still think they got a minimal but very outside shot at winning the series. someone has to eventually come back down 3-0, hopefully the lakers can play with some of the heart your blackhawks did and defend the title going down strong.

laugh.gif

You know, I was hoping the Lakers would meet Dallas instead of Portland in the 2nd round, I was more fearful of Portland, so I got what I wished for. 
It is what it is.   I see a lot of Laker fans angry and getting aggressive over the internet, when really, what can you do?   The better team is trying to take away that trophy. 

I don't think we anticipated these days to come, it hit us so quick, and some of us don't know how to deal with it 
laugh.gif

Still, Let's Go +#*%%% Lakers!!!   

Word. I was really upset after Game 2....like devastated, but Game 3 didn't even really phase me. The better team is winning. It's really that simple.

We had a serious run, but you can't win them all, every time. Let the haters have their fun....they've waited long enough
laugh.gif

I'm sure we'll be back at some point, but on the flip side...how about those Mavs. Imagine...repeat of 2006 finals, but with revenge.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

it makes you realize nothing lasts forever sports wise,  i was shocked when the spurs got swept by phoenix last year after owning them for so long and seeing their run come to an end is hard for me to believe as im so used to them being right there competing for the title.  i thought the lakers would kill dallas in a playoff series all these years but i always said dallas had that wild card element to them as well, being that they haven't played the lakers in the playoffs during their run over the past 11 years, they would bring something different to the table but i didn't see em beating the lakers.

it is what it is, maybe im smoking the same stuff kobe is but if they win tomorrow, i still think they got a minimal but very outside shot at winning the series. someone has to eventually come back down 3-0, hopefully the lakers can play with some of the heart your blackhawks did and defend the title going down strong.
I don't think Dallas would have beaten the Lakers in prior years I mean the mavs were so much a high octane team, whose style was to run and gun that they didn't know how to play when things slowed down. They didn't have that great of a defense and they weren't a physical team. I mean their center was Erik Dampier and I know he sucks from watching him on Golden State. They  relied on their offense to beat a team and the Lakers with Bynum and a not-depressed Gasol
laugh.gif
would have handled the Mavs.

Originally Posted by Pysch

OKC v Mavs WCF
indifferent.gif

What's wrong with that WCF? OKC is an exciting team to watch, with KD and westbrook (when he's not hogging the ball) I'm looking forward to how Ibaka is gonna try and slow down Dirk.

Ehh i'm not buying it yet. Kobe's still got some gas in that tank.

I need to see him die in a Tim Duncan type fashion before I buy the demise of the Lakers.

Back
Top Bottom