Ladies (all 12 of you), your G spot may not exist at all vol. Niketalk sex experts > Doctors

ftr, I have to post quick reply, I can't edit, and the sk all around sucks

so like....'60 percent' of the time its my sk %+%@+*+ up...

granted, I be high, honestly triple posting to like 3 or 4 diff comments and end up on the last page like "dammit"

when I'm on a computer my posts are much better assembled....I'm also able to edit, etc.

didn't you see me type "%+*! you too" ?

aint nothin on this #+#% nawth...

and you too soft to get me banned...

see? triple posting, annoying the average bear...in de post.

I cannot believe some men in here are talking like they know women's sexuality or sexual organs better than us women. Really now? Nawth,thank you so much for your input. You hit everything right on the head.

Every woman is different, and every woman gets satisfied sexually in different ways. But, going ahead and saying that the reason why 60% (or the majority)percent of women cannot orgasm through penetration alone and need clitoral stimulation is because both partners are not working it out is false. In some cases,it could be that but in most cases it is because that is just human nature for you. As Nawth mentioned, a woman's biology and sexual organs are built forchild-bearing and for her to take it. Hence, receiving an orgasm is completely secondary. But when it comes to a man, it is when he orgasms that he ejaculates.Huge difference right there.

I also think that when it comes to women, sex is a different game when it comes to pleasure. Like Capricorn mentioned, it is not about reaching that big O toall women or even orgasm, as it would be for all of you men. Personally, I am fine not getting an orgasm during intercourse, but receiving oral is essential. Iam just convinced I am the type that cannot get off through penetration alone and there is nothing wrong with it. That is just how I am built. However, forsome other girls, it does not work out that way and can work differently.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Personally, I am fine not getting an orgasm during intercourse, but receiving oral is essential. I am just convinced I am the type that cannot get off through penetration alone and there is nothing wrong with it. That is just how I am built. However, for some other girls, it does not work out that way and can work differently.

SMH
smh.gif

blah blah blah blah I want to make you eat me out all the time blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah

you was the one talkin bout "guys that think they're really small in reality are average and shouldn't feel bad cause they're bigger than theythink they are"

see, you're nice "its me. I need this to cum. it isn't you, its me. you don't even have to penetrate me..."

all I've heard from broads is "he had to eat me out, he really can't *%!$"

but whatever.

I'm just surprised you'd rather take the l as women rather than logically infer it may be a problem with most guys

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

lol @ my man with the cervix confusion...

yeah, my girl said it hurts too...when you hit the cervix, that is...

I never cared to ask any other broad if she liked getting her cervix pummeled...

lol@the penis doesn't make contact with the +*$@.

like shox said, our hips/pelvis is what's supposed to stimulate the clitorus.

think, rubbing a girls +*$@ with your public region....

that's how our bodies were designed to have intercourse and achieve orgasm.

so to say 60 percent of women can't orgasm that way, then also claim there is no dyfunction is ludicrious, imo.

if you can't get it in like our bodies were designed by nature...there is a dysfunction SOMEWHERE.
lol if this is true, then what does deep penetration have to do with vaginal O?

cuz in the end, your saying your pelvis/hips stimulate the %+#%, then you talkin about the motion in the ocean,

and if thats the case a man with a canoe can get to the same destination as a submarine, even if he can't go as deep

lol, am i gettin lost in translation or do u get what i'm sayin

white sauce had me trippin the first few times i saw it...then i learned otherwise from this board, thanks NT

and those blastoise's, you gonna need like 2 or 3 towels X_x ... leave her with the "you know you're sleeping on this side now right?"

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

lol @ my man with the cervix confusion...

yeah, my girl said it hurts too...when you hit the cervix, that is...

I never cared to ask any other broad if she liked getting her cervix pummeled...

lol@the penis doesn't make contact with the +*$@.

like shox said, our hips/pelvis is what's supposed to stimulate the clitorus.

think, rubbing a girls +*$@ with your public region....

that's how our bodies were designed to have intercourse and achieve orgasm.

so to say 60 percent of women can't orgasm that way, then also claim there is no dyfunction is ludicrious, imo.

if you can't get it in like our bodies were designed by nature...there is a dysfunction SOMEWHERE.
lol if this is true, then what does deep penetration have to do with vaginal O?

cuz in the end, your saying your pelvis/hips stimulate the %+#%, then you talkin about the motion in the ocean,

and if thats the case a man with a canoe can get to the same destination as a submarine, even if he can't go as deep

lol, am i gettin lost in translation or do u get what i'm sayin

Im sayin it's a combo of both homie.

but that's still a not a vaginal O

I thought they were specifically talking about vaginal os

I was simply stating that you can have a clitoral O from penetration sex

they're saying that there are some women that, no matter what, have orgasms from penetration

like HH said, gotta give her facetime...

lol, I think this might be slicker than "just put some spit on it"

BWHAHAHAHAHAH

really tho if you a beast at sex you'll know, chicks don't come back and settle to be a dudes side chicks if he aint putting it down

who cares if you hitting the g spot or not the person that made the thread is a virgin (no disrespect) lazy cool as hell im just sayin yall goin in too

deep and there aint even enough women in this thread to proven most theories being posted in here

half of ya'll talkin nonsense.
all i know, is that i am willing to put 1000 dollars cash i can make any woman aged 18-45, rated from 6-10 squirt at any time i please.
ive had sex with women in the triple digits and I (thank the almight lord) learned the trick when i was in my early 30s.(of broads that is)
i shall tell you the trick.

Passion.

sure some women can squirt on demand, and some have never in their entire lives.
but if you put real heart felt passion into a sexual encounter and go for broke, she'll do whatever you want.
you gotta go hard like you smashin beyonce and you only got 30 min and you 28min deep in to it.
i personally transmit the aura of Love while i knock stuffin out that english muffin you feel me?

i hope i was able to teach ya'll. i feel like masked magician.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

half of ya'll talkin nonsense.
all i know, is that i am willing to put 1000 dollars cash i can make any woman aged 18-45, rated from 6-10 squirt at any time i please.
ive had sex with women in the triple digits and I (thank the almight lord) learned the trick when i was in my early 30s.(of broads that is)
i shall tell you the trick.

Passion.

sure some women can squirt on demand, and some have never in their entire lives.
but if you put real heart felt passion into a sexual encounter and go for broke, she'll do whatever you want.
you gotta go hard like you smashin beyonce and you only got 30 min and you 28min deep in to it.
i personally transmit the aura of Love while i knock stuffin out that english muffin you feel me?

i hope i was able to teach ya'll. i feel like masked magician.
roll.gif

Don't tell me you be slow stroking these JO's missionary style with your fingers intertwined while tongue kissing with your eyes open

like shox said jo's get the face down treatment

This dude gettin sensual with skeezers, thats a no-no lol.

I wanna call ducktales on being able to make every chick squirt, but if you are really doin this i tip my hat to you sir
pimp.gif

i mean im not bout to go into detail, but be sure i aint slow strokin.
im talkin bout passion as in when u both done its a wrap. no second round, you 2 are sweaty, cant catch your breath and the bed is soaked so u gotta low keyget up cause its wet and cold.

and please bro call my ducktales. 1000 dollars cash. i got that to bet at any second. i'll even provide a random broad. 2-1 odds.

I've googled how to make a female squirt in my youth.

Put the techniques to work and not necessarily made squirting actions, but MIND BLASTING orgasms.

Females fall in love with you if you make em squirt. Real talk

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition
I know exactly what you talking about g.

He don't mean necessarily kissing jo's & all that, but just the way you go about your business while you in there.
I be on the same !!+%, I mean biting a chick neck, while im playing xbox with %$+$, mid deep stroke.
Splash.

Guarantee 85% of these accounts shorty faked the big O. I can come every color of the rainbow but it doesn't mean I've reached climax/orgasm. Thevagina is a wet, warm environment so obviously you gon get some residual %+$*# debris on the D.

Its true that every female IS different and if you can make one come it doesn't mean you'll have the same effect in every other situation with adifferent woman.

Every vagina is different. They vary in size, depth, wetness etc. You gonna have to find out what her spots are and how to hit them properly. Point blank,though if a female can't make herself come, it will be hard for you. Many females can't for various reasons and its up to her to evaluate why.

When I first started having sex I thought it was overrated and I wasn't getting satisfied. Instead of blaming the dude I decided I'd have to take itinto my own hands (literally
wink.gif
. The first time I reached orgasm I learned how and where felt good to bring me to that place.

Ill add more later as I go through the thread. My thoughts kinda scattered
laugh.gif

P.S Shoxbb I wanna put it on you somethin serious.

You too Diego
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Guarantee 85% of these accounts shorty faked the big O. I can come every color of the rainbow but it doesn't mean I've reached climax/orgasm. The vagina is a wet, warm environment so obviously you gon get some residual %+$*# debris on the D.

Its true that every female IS different and if you can make one come it doesn't mean you'll have the same effect in every other situation with a different woman.

Every vagina is different. They vary in size, depth, wetness etc. You gonna have to find out what her spots are and how to hit them properly. Point blank, though if a female can't make herself come, it will be hard for you. Many females can't for various reasons and its up to her to evaluate why.

When I first started having sex I thought it was overrated and I wasn't getting satisfied. Instead of blaming the dude I decided I'd have to take it into my own hands (literally
wink.gif
. The first time I reached orgasm I learned how and where felt good to bring me to that place.

laugh.gif

You too Diego
nerd.gif
im not sure if any of that was directed towards me, but if you have 1000 dollars you would like to bet, the odds are 2-1 love.
i can even pull a random broad infront of ANYONE and make her squirt just to even the playing fields.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Guarantee 85% of these accounts shorty faked the big O. I can come every color of the rainbow but it doesn't mean I've reached climax/orgasm. The vagina is a wet, warm environment so obviously you gon get some residual %+$*# debris on the D.

Its true that every female IS different and if you can make one come it doesn't mean you'll have the same effect in every other situation with a different woman.

Every vagina is different. They vary in size, depth, wetness etc. You gonna have to find out what her spots are and how to hit them properly. Point blank, though if a female can't make herself come, it will be hard for you. Many females can't for various reasons and its up to her to evaluate why.

When I first started having sex I thought it was overrated and I wasn't getting satisfied. Instead of blaming the dude I decided I'd have to take it into my own hands (literally
wink.gif

laugh.gif

You too Diego
nerd.gif
Don't forget about the effects of hormonal birth control
tired.gif
libido up, down, damn near need to wear a pad 24/7 or it's like the sahara up in there. The lengths we may go through to not get knocked up.

Back
Top Bottom