**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Non-Laker related, but since I know we hate owners so much thought this would be worth sharing…

Apparently some Warriors fans think that Lacob is one of worst (maybe THE worst) owner in league 😂… from how he treated Klay, letting Green get out of control, not going all in to win while Curry is still in his prime, the fake two timeline narrative, drafting Wiseman, salary dumping Poole for CP3, etc

It’s almost like they didn’t win a title two years ago, and he didn’t pay ginormous amounts of luxury taxes to keep their team together as long as possible.

All that’s missing is a SELL THE TEAM chant at the end 😂

Very ok with that.
That would have been as successful as Russy, methinks.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Don't disagree.

But I know we have to do something and soon because of Brons contract.

Unless he takes a mil under we would stuck in that 2nd apron hell.

I wanted Kessler in 2022 well before he showed everybody how good he is.

Walker Kessler should be #1 on the Lakers priority list if they want to reach the Finals next year

He is exactly who LA needs alongside AD in that starting lineup because of what he brings defensively that is similar to Javale and Dwight

WCJ should be right there behind Kessler as well

1720289432778.png

My take on why Pelinka doesn’t feel the need to give up assets for Klay, DeRozan, or any other offensive minded 2-guard: Knecht will be the starting shooting guard for the Lakers much sooner than people expect.

Lakers got a steal at 17. Even some folks think Knecht was good enough to be drafted #1

And how do you address the marginal needs w/o trading one of the future picks? Team could use a two way wing but they don’t exactly grow on trees.

Reactions: MVP
Two-way wing could already be on the roster, just gotta develop him, give him minutes, and let him go ham during the regular season. Let him make mistakes. The talent seemingly is there.

Where Ham failed, this new coaching staff won’t

The big question for me is can Bronny beat NBA level guards off the dribble and get to the rack

And can he knock down mid range shots consistently

Would also be nice if he had a floater

If Bronny really develops on both ends into a 2-way player, his potential could be a Jrue Holiday type player

But if all he ends up becoming is the type of player who just stands around the perimeter jacking up threes, he will be out of the league in no time.

Back
Top Bottom