**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It’s never on one player

I can see Dlo being scapegoated

This is what happens when you have a 38.5 year old that you rely on so much. He’s tired by the WCF

Unfortunate aspect is Anything happening to DLo. Has happened to Reaves and Dennis.

It’s all been bad. From every player on the team in one aspect.

There’s been multiple transition plays where AD isn’t running back or arguing with the refs.
Dennis flopped on a rebound led to numbers.
Vando over crashed a board led to numbers.

As much as anybody wants to paint it on DLo (no he hasn’t been good). The whole team has been bad in at least one area, if not multiple areas.

They are out matched. And some of it has to do with burying other guys on the bench whether rightfully so or not.

Every replay of a Murray shot shows him pushing off 🤣
Y8Vt.gif

From the start of the 2nd forward, I wanna see 36 minutes of 2 things:
- Abuse, I mean ABUSE the rim.
- Throw the whole stadium at Murray. From last game to this, that man is COOKING.

AR should not be the third leading scorer. DLo gotta figure it out man. AD needs to be even more aggressive.

Bron should save all this energy for the 2nd half.

Nuggets take and get the same shots all game. With same space. It’s amazing really.

The difference is, they will fluctuate between making everything and making nothing.

Key is not being phased on offense. And get back on defense.

AR should not be the third leading scorer. DLo gotta figure it out man. AD needs to be even more aggressive.

Bron should save all this energy for the 2nd half.
AR is the third best player on this team. He needs to be the primary ball handler and look to score.

Retaining AR should be one of the Lakers’ priority this summer. Him getting exposure deep in the playoffs is a plus. Only way up for his decision making.

Back
Top Bottom