**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

They just showed the replay of Schroder help off KCP with Jokic in the post. And Jokic has an easy pass to wide open 3. Almost threw my tv outside.

That wasn’t the only time. And was numerous in Game 1.

Bron guarding Jokic was a productive change-up but it just takes too much out of him while asking him to score 25 points and dish out 8 assists. He doesn't have the legs to do all that.

IMG_4236.png

They just showed the replay of Schroder help off KCP with Jokic in the post. And Jokic has an easy pass to wide open 3. Almost threw my tv outside.

That wasn’t the only time. And was numerous in Game 1.
I hate the double, but it might be on D'Lo for not rotating faster off Bruce Brown.

This stings man, we almost had it.
Or….we are maxing out and this team isn’t ready for the next step. Team was put together like 3 months ago. Nuggets were put together over 3 years.

Maybe us being this close is the extra push. No shame.

AR and Rui wasted.
And the cold streaks not just in the 4th but in second quarter 11 shots missed in a row. It starts with getting easy buckets.
We can't live and die by the 3. Go with the warriors game plan feast in the paint and bully ball.

**** the refs

Everyone's right, "we weren't supposed to be here." That'll be the rallying cry for thr fans lol.

We all knew we weren't supposed to be here cause AD is playing out of position and we don't have another big man to give AD his twin tower.

Boston is strong cause they start two legit bigs - Horford and Timelord

Miami is strong cause they start two legit bigs - Bam and Love

Denver has The Best Big in the league but you surround him with two 6'10" and 6'9" athletic big wings and Playoff Jamal, it's over.

Lakers got AD and Vando and zero All-Star guards lol.

Austin Reaves is the Lakers MVP tbvh.

Or….we are maxing out and this team isn’t ready for the next step. Team was put together like 3 months ago. Nuggets were put together over 3 years.

Maybe us being this close is the extra push. No shame.

The team isn't going to be better with Bron a year older. You see what he looks like now. This is probably the last chance to win with him.

We had to steal one... and we had this one.

I don't see us winning 4 out of 5.

That’s what I was banking on. All this game 1s we stole gave me something to believe in. I honestly do not think we win this series, even if we do extend it, I see us flaming out.

Bron guarding Jokic was a productive change-up but it just takes too much out of him while asking him to score 25 points and dish out 8 assists. He doesn't have the legs to do all that.
i knew us not having a back up big for AD was gonna haunt us man lol

he still gotta be better man
as what most people consider top 3 at worse he better than this lol
he fasho tryna get out his slump :lol:

fatigue or not those 3 posessions in a row was idiotic
gotta manufacture better looks i know hes capable of lol

I still think we can win in 6. Denver been a "next year team" all these years, they gotta prove it before I give them that. We just doing dumb ****. No energy in the 1st half of game 1. Falling asleep in this game.

The whole momentum changed when Bron took them trash 3's back to back. I just don't get why he determined to get out the slump while we in the WCF.

And the worst part there was no need for it...none.

We have seen so many times this playoffs where he was off the ball just letting the offense cook...

I'm seriously baffled at his shot selection.

Can't wait to hear him talk.

I still think we can win in 6. Denver been a "next year team" all these years, they gotta prove it before I give them that. We just doing dumb ****. No energy in the 1st half of game 1. Falling asleep in this game.

What are you guys watching...

Yall really think we can win 4 straight?

Come on.

Back
Top Bottom