**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

B66BB343-FF28-410E-ACED-94F9EFE3A4E8.jpeg
1C851EA5-A2F6-4E72-9ABD-6FE233C0182D.jpeg
Mans going shirtless for game 5...

I see you pleighboi :pimp:

Lakers finished this **** in the

I think Bron staying 23

Nike already has the new bron up on the website and its 23..

ALSO IM GOING DUMB WITH THE CHAMPIONSHIP MERCH, skipped the WCF stuff

Hope they come with good caricature shirts. Bagging some good stuff for sure. Need some classic Laker designs. And a mamba jersey. They gotta drop more.

Didn’t realize lakers interviewed Pat Riley for the lakers job in 2004 but he only wanted the job if we kept both shaq and Kobe.

in hindsight I’m glad we didn’t bc we saw the growth of Kobe and won 2 out of 3 in 08-10 so you can never be mad. Now LeBron is a laker after his journey etc

Some stuff I’ve had for a while now. I regret not doubling up on the 2002 shirt back in the day. Same with beating up the hats I had.

906A0754-FE91-4429-B446-A407D7A30B4B.jpeg
FE6DFAE4-E5A2-479A-B25A-05310781C004.jpeg
1EBF5B4F-56BD-4542-BE2C-7FEBE40522D6.jpeg

Man I had all these shirts too, unfortunately they are all long gone, I think they got purged when I was going through a phase on how I wanted my ****s to fit me, wish I would have just kept them, same with all my XL Nike Kobe swingman, I had every single one.

I was randomly watching pelicans lakers highlights from earlier this year and it’s crazy to see how much more fluid Danny Green was moving back then. I think he’s got some serious hip injury stuff going on. He can barely move now.

if lakers close out this championship run friday, lebron is the mvp. i understand ADs efficiency is better but lebron has had a bigger hand in every game (points, rebounds and assists too). just dont see lebron not getting it unless AD goes 50/25 in game 5.

unpopular opinion, never really liked the mamba moniker. liked the logos and the snake adaption but not the mamba moniker. dude was always just kobe to me. kobe |l

always found it odd when people claim championships they didn't witness, not just born when it happened, but witnessed. followed the season and was along for the ride. unless youre C CP1708 who witnessed all 16 championships.

i hope these guys blow the heat out by 30 on friday. just to make it crystal clear. crazy to think its been 10 yrs. 1 more to go. lets ****in go!

Back
Top Bottom