**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I’d prefer game 5 to be wrapped up by 5:00-6:00 minutes to go. (not a blowout, i’ll take it though if it happens)

BUT

CAN YALL IMAGINE A GAME WINNER/BUZZER BEATER IN THE MAMBA JERSEYS FOR A CHAMPIONSHIP

If AD makes that shot, Finals MVP!

I’d prefer game 5 to be wrapped up by 5:00-6:00 minutes to go. (not a blowout, i’ll take it though if it happens)

BUT

CAN YALL IMAGINE A GAME WINNER/BUZZER BEATER IN THE MAMBA JERSEYS FOR A CHAMPIONSHIP

I can’t believe this man decided to come to the Lakers man.
countless people ducked that challenge but not this man.

Gotta give him credit for sure lol

and brought his lil Bro whos Entering his prime and is proving to be a generational talent himself

What’s going to suck, we’ll never get full credit for this championship because of the situation we’re in. People (haters) will ALWAYS try and discount/give this ring an * by it. However, let em HATE! “But but, you didn’t play the Warriors. Y’all didn’t play Clippers. KD and Kyrie wasn’t even in the playoffs. You guys didn’t have to travel, sleep in different hotels, didn’t have to face crowds, that’s pick up basketball etc.....”

Oh well. Doesn’t matter what you say, we’ll be CHAMPIONS!

What’s going to suck, we’ll never get full credit for this championship because of the situation we’re in. People (haters) will ALWAYS try and discount/give this ring an * by it. However, let em HATE! “But but, you didn’t play the Warriors. Y’all didn’t play Clippers. KD and Kyrie wasn’t even in the playoffs. You guys didn’t have to travel, sleep in different hotels, didn’t have to face crowds, that’s pick up basketball etc.....”

Ya I was worried about that at the start of the bubble but now I literally don’t care. Like it doesn’t even register in my brain. I know what I saw all year. Can’t nobody tell me anything.

That banner is gonna hang regardless

This was supposed to be the savior for the Lakers
89922545-D179-4002-9B8B-856766B84DF5.jpeg

I’ll never forget the February road game vs the Nuggets.

Middle of game, Jeff Van Gundy and Mike Bremen are talking about “what the Lakers need to do get to the next level and be contenders...”

WHILE THE TEAM WAS NUMBER 1 in the WEST leading the Nuggets AT DENVER.

this team won a NBA RECORD 17 straight road games in the west. 56-0 when leading after 3 quarters. Never lost back to back games in the playoffs. On pace pre bubble for a 63 win season.
If awards were voted for NOW instead of pre-playoffs.

We could have won: mvp dpoy exec of the year and coach of the year in an unbiased system.

this team is freaking legendary.

I don’t even acknowledge those clowns because had corona never happened, they would’ve found another way to discredit it. Had the Lakers lost in the second round, this season the championship would’ve suddenly counted to them. Pretty much I don’t respect their opinions because they babble like emotional children. This has pretty much been their lines since the AD trade.

AE17156D-F182-41BB-A952-9E4FD17BA2B6.jpeg

Last edited:

I can’t believe this man decided to come to the Lakers man.
countless people ducked that challenge but not this man.

Kept tryna tell my Laker brethren how great this man was. Few listened, most hated. Now it's time to give King James his flowers. I knew when Magic got here we had a chance to get him.

Back
Top Bottom