**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

They still play ZERO defense and we have the 2 best players in the series. They're firing but really a shot away in the last 2 games from not even being in this thing at all. The only reason I'm giving them a game is Dame will get one 50 burger.

That 50 point game will have BSPN talk about why AD is leaving and how LBJ will be retiring

Blazers the type of team that's gonna make Kuzma look good
Seriously, he might average 20 on them. They have no wings.
No way in hell Im looking pass Portland, no Avery to guard CJ or Dame? This will not be easy
Portland would trot out 3-4 guys who are defensive liabilities at all times. That's including CJ and Dame.

Focused Bron should go bum-hunting.

Lakers in 5. I know that some sports writers and analysts are going to be edgy and contrarian and pick the Blazers to win though.

Blazers don't play any type of defense AT ALL
and they have no one to really guard Bron.. and I think AD wins out on Nurk and Whiteside

That being said Lakers in 5
Can be 6 if Dame goes godlike which he might lol

Won't happen, but it make more sense to start Dwight vs Nurk and match Javale vs Whiteside.

Y’all about the see the full force of Sir Gary Trent Jr. He is gonna make LeBron look his age. Look for that young man to end LeBrons career.

So we will now have two max spots open this summer? Assuming AD comes back (which my sources tell me is about 20 percent once he gets rocked by and dominated by Zach Collins) that leaves one more spot. Maybe we tank? Hope lamelo sits out this draft and we can team him up with his bro’s.

who available? Maybe we go after draymond. The goat.

I’m gonnna need AD to dominate inside, get fouled and feast at the line... eff all these face up jumpers he is in love with

The lakers double standard is crazy. When there was a rumor that LeBron was creating group workouts and scrimmages during hiatus at a replica staples center, media went nuts

Now Paul George admits that he and Kawhi along with lots of the clipper players got together often to play and practice during hiatus. It’s crickets.

Playoffs for the first time in 8 years.
The team hasn't been locked in but I trust theylll make their adjustments.
Let Lakers play their game with defense, fast break pts and dominate the paint only way to mask their outside shooting.

The one thing I noticed in the bubble would be around 5-10 possessions consecutively where only Bron or AD touched the ball and team looked frustrated.

Let's go lakeshow!

I miss the days of tanking. No stress. So much more free time. And now I have to put all my emotions into the hands of a man with a unibrow and a guy dating a Neapolitan ice cream

Playoffs for the first time in 8 years.
Feels like...

giphy.gif

C CP1708 set me straight via PM. Buying what MVP MVP is selling, too, and whoever said it's tough to gauge a team's 8 games when they clinched their conference in the 3rd game of those 8.

LET'S GOOO!!!

C CP1708 set me straight via PM. Buying what MVP MVP is selling, too, and whoever said it's tough to gauge a team's 8 games when they clinched their conference in the 3rd game of those 8.

LET'S GOOO!!!
Wow. CP doesn’t like us in here huh. must be those parody/fake negative posters.

Back
Top Bottom