I would trade for Lilard
Try to get Middleton or Ariza
Trade Lebron to AD

Reactions: DLF
I would trade for Beal
I would trade for Lilard
Try to get Middleton or Ariza
Trade Lebron to AD
Remember, trading for any of those players NOW will prevent us from signing someone this summer. The idea is to sign someone THEN trade.

But at same time though, if GSW continues to struggle, making a move this year may award us a title if we are almost there.

Remember, trading for any of those players NOW will prevent us from signing someone this summer. The idea is to sign someone THEN trade.

But at same time though, if GSW continues to struggle, making a move this year may award us a title if we are almost there.
I get what ur saying but for me best is to get AD than getting Lebron. With the current young talents Lakers have I think AD will look much better in the system while helping the young guys develop

I get what ur saying but for me best is to get AD than getting Lebron. With the current young talents Lakers have I think AD will look much better in the system while helping the young guys develop
so in other words you want us to be the current pelicans team?

Can't remember the last time there was a local 12:30 tip off game that wasn't nationally televised.

Nice job by Luke.

Like how he sat Ingram early and then brought him early in 2nd to be the main guy with second unit. Also did same with McGee.

Kuzma has been playing decent defense lately. Just have to get his threes to drop now.

We all knew that we would come back on the Suns. My issue is that we're developing bad habits. If we try and do this against a good team, it'll end up like the raptors game where we end up losing by 30.

Come in Lonzo. Gotta make that lay up, not just for the obvious two points but for his confidence .

Back
Top Bottom