**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Some nights Ingram, Zo and Kuz look great...

Some nights, not so much.

The consistency will come but as much as I hate it...one of them has to move.

Reactions: DLF
Still don’t know why Luke sat Lonzo and then brought him back in garbage time with 2 mins left. I mean what’s the point? Wasn’t he questionable to even play. Whatever, 59 games + whatever playoff games we play til luke is fired

Lakers slowly creeping up into top 10 defense category.

This is the thing that gives me the most hope going forward, Defense usually takes longer to establish than offense & we seem to be gelling at the end quicker than expected. Once we figure out how to stop making these unforced Turnovers & get more comfortable running plays our offense should take a leap.

Also Ingram really can get to the basket anytime he wants.... I know people hard on his efficiency but if this dude was on a team with actual shooters he would easily look lightyears better on offense.

wi9sgzhi3m121.jpg

So I guess the rumor is

Lakers: Anthony Davis and Elfrid Payton

Pelicans: 2 1st rounds Ingram, Vucevic, KCP and a 2nd round

Magic: Zo & 1 2nd

Who says no?

I’m fine with this because we’re getting AD but if They want to get the deal done hold off until summer

Last edited:
So I guess the rumor is

Who says no?

I’m fine with this because we’re getting AD but if They want to get the deal done hold off until summer

Sources?

So I guess the rumor is

Who says no?

We need to convince the Magic to take Kuzma instead of Ball. Stephen a smith, keep hyping up Kuzma Please

Basically magic would be trading a early teens first round pick for ball. That’s a steal for them. Especially considering they have no point guard. Pels would get a late first rounder, early teens first rounder and Ingram for Davis. Lol pels can get better deal elsewhere

So I guess the rumor is

Who says no?

Hold off until summer ? KCP will be a free agent by the end.

So I guess the rumor is

Who says no?

Then trade hart and Kuzma for Beal

Peyton
Beal
LeBron
Davis
McGee

Hey my name says it all I know

I don’t mind dealing for Beal once the summer hits.

No sense making any trades to **** the cap space

Back
Top Bottom