McGee

Or knowing Luke, it will be:
Zo
Hart
Kcp
LeBron
McGee.

Javale >> Brook Lopez.

Man I couldn't stand watching Brook taking 3's last season and his zero defense in the paint.

Javale is at least a good shot blocking presence.

lol there are people in here that actually miss Brook Lopez watch out.

Good thing about this is Lonzo starting and more time for Svi.

Bad news is Caruso time and I think BI will get 3-5 games. Hopefully this lights a fire under the team but I’m annoyed cuz the game was there for the taking and we ****** it up. Bron couldn’t took over but he didn’t. That fight didn’t need to happen the game was still within reach. Oh well.

During fight we were only down 1. ****** us

Also, Luke said team was very upset that 2 mins earlier Ennis closelined our player and only got a flagrant 1. I think that started. Also the horrible officiating with all the Ricky tack fouls on LA had them mad

Lebron should’ve taken over
The game still up for grabs
Young line up still solid
Iike Zo hitting those 3 ball to keep it close
Harts effort and grit

I say Luke plays LeBron 42 mins a game so he can tear his Achilles and retire.

Imagine the cap space we’d have next summer.

But let’s not overlook the fact that LeBron faded at the end. He seemed checked out after the fight. I get it, he’s pacing himself, he’s trying to find the guys who he can count on. But he’s gotta set the tempo for the team. I get it, he’s always been like this, even in Cleveland. Then he’ll seemingly crank Up his play sometime after the all star break.

But let’s not overlook the fact that LeBron faded at the end. He seemed checked out after the fight. I get it, he’s pacing himself, he’s trying to find the guys who he can count on. But he’s gotta set the tempo for the team. I get it, he’s always been like this, even in Cleveland. Then he’ll seemingly crack
Up his play sometime after the all star break.
This!!! Except I think he did Try to turn it up. Maybe we got him right as he’s fading...and have him for 4 years. And likely be reason we strike out in FA from now til 2022

Pretty much this.

Bron is feeling the team out but if he turned up for real we wouldve won that one.
Stupidest **** I’ve heard.

“Man I coulda beat you if I tried!!”

Maybe he should ******* try. Or maybe he did try and this is what we got out of him.

BfGbkQ1.jpg

Last edited:
I think lebron playing the cut letting guys figure out how to win in the crunch opposed to just taking over, thats not really how you build chemistry or morale

Kuz not switching on that screen that led to the green 3 was the dagger, game was still up for grabs

Kuzmania got picked on tonight....

young blood showing the L he is not to be ****** with, I like it. Big dawg status

rondo :pimp:

no one going to question this teams toughness going forward

Back
Top Bottom