**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This is gonna be good for us.

Let’s lonzo start. Gets Kuzma going maybe.

But man, KCP. ******* piece of garbage.

BigheartedGorgeousBats-size_restricted.gif

Rondo steppin in with the Money "Mayweather" quick jab :lol:

Money was also sitting court side tonight.

2qa8pw8.png

Rondo and Ingram out for a few games and they're going to dig themselves into a sizable hole with the schedule these next two weeks.

Hopefully this light up a fire on the team.
How much more fire do they need? They have too much fire right now. They gotta take it down a notch a little. They are borderline erratic lol. Maybe a little zen will allow them to make their 3s

2qa8pw8.png

Rondo and Ingram out for a few games and they're going to dig themselves into a sizable hole with the schedule these next two weeks.

The West is no joke. I can see us starting 4-7, especially if Ingram is gone for an extended period of time.

Javale wasnt in to protect the paint late in game cus why?

I want to remind everyone that Luke wasnt Magic's and Rob's pick. He was Jim Buss's and Kupchak's.

We all know how Lebron can get his way ANYTIME... it could happen, Luke shouldnt get too comfy.

If we play like this, we will destroy lesser teams. Remember we played a now 2-0 blazers and the former mvp winner coming off a loss. Not bad. Just gotta fine tune line ups, plus our 3s will start going in. I mean we missing wide open 3s, by “good” 3 point shooters

Winner of this is LeBron

He stunk it up and nobody talking about that. Lonzo and Hart’s heart was only reason why it was so close

Back
Top Bottom