**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

BI needs to reflect during his suspension. I think part of his frustration is that he has high expectations from himself. I'm not saying that's bad but you gotta temper it. He just needs to go with the flow and take it easy if things don't go his way. Last night showed his inexperience/youth, I think it was 3rd quarter where he didn't get to touch the ball on O and was getting cooked on D. It was just downhil from that until he let his frustration out in the 4th.

He got skills, just gotta slow the game down.

7 guys in double figures. Easily could've been 8-9. The 3s will start to fall soon enough. Now we get to see zo with the starters and minutes for Hart/svi. See if Beasley has woken up yet

I don’t think anyone on the team really is going to learn if they have LeBron “save” them at the end.

He doesn't have to 'save' them just hoop and be the supposed best player in the world especially when the game is on a silver platter for the taking. I also don't think they'll learn with him being super passive.

Last year I said we would win these close games if we had a closer. So far two games in and we are still without a closer.

He doesn't have to 'save' them just hoop and be the supposed best player in the world especially when the game is on a silver platter for the taking. I also don't think they'll learn with him being super passive.
it didnt matrer what Lebron did anyway defensively your giving pj tucker corner 3s and Hart couldnt keep Gordon or Harden in front of him for **** down the stretch. the defense was sooo bad. Even if lebby had ten more 4th quarter pts they woulda found a way to lose because they cant gaurd anyone.

Kuzma and Hart were getting flambe'ddddd

One thing I'll say is LeBron absolutely should've taken that iso on melo that he passed up. It seemed like he didn't want to embarrass his homie and that was lame af

it didnt matrer what Lebron did anyway defensively your giving pj tucker corner 3s and Hart couldnt keep Gordon or Harden in front of him for **** down the stretch. the defense was sooo bad. Even if lebby had ten more 4th quarter pts they woulda found a way to lose because they cant gaurd anyone.

Kuzma and Hart were getting flambe'ddddd

If Bron had 10 more points we win that game. Neither team was playing defense and Bron was the biggest player on the floor most of the quarter.

If Bron had 10 more points we win that game. Neither team was playing defense and Bron was the biggest player on the floor most of the quarter.
This. There was a sequence when Lonzo missed that fast break layup. It was 102 to 97. Like 4 or 5 mins later it was like 108 to 107. It’s not like the rockets were scoring at will at that point. We just didn’t capitalize on open jumpers and free throws.

Kobe would have won. Miss that guy so much.

This isn’t anything new from lebron though. He’s always been that guy not be as aggressive in the end

i see both sides of the melo iso.... the crowd wqs getting hype and he made a cakculated decision... dont feed into it see which one of my teammates wants this moment. he didnt want to set a precedent of selfish one on one iso basketball.

on the other hand.... if the guy across from you cant gaurd you, you probably should just abuse him

Bro. Why are you in our thread? Don't you have your own team to root for? If you're here just to hate there's an entire LeBron/Laker hater thread.

A lot of supposed Lakers haters on NT lurk/post in the team thread/can't keep them out their mouth :lol:
Dude's will talk about the Lakers more than their own team, even when Lakers aren't good, the little brother complex is hilarious

:lol: :lol: :lol:

119 points in game one and these are the takes.

The Blazers returned 11 players from last year, everyone is in sync.

The Lakers returned 5, 4 of them babies, everyone is NOT going to be in sync for a little while.

Put your shirts back on. Give it a few weeks at least, God damn.

QFMFT

Back
Top Bottom