**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...mes-paul-george-kawhi-leonard-nba-free-agency
dfa.jpg

the future after Bron would be Kawhi and at least Ingram or Zo. The package to Pop should be Ingram or Zo plus Kuz and Deng for Kawhi. Leaves us with Ingram or Zo and Kawhi and PG-13 after Lebron

I'm not sure how it all works, but if PG and Kahwi are the "leftovers" after LeBron, that ain't bad. I'd hate seein all the young guys go, but that's a helluva trio.

And honestly, I'm not sure PG is invited to the party yet, it might be Bron's banana boat buddy CP3.

Ball
George
Kawhi
Bron
Lopez
or
CP3
Ingram
Kawhi
Bron
Lopez

(I'm assuming at that point Brooke would sign cheap to be on a true contender)

Magic and Rob dont want to wait. They'll do whatever to get a big name player and to pitch and lure other players that way. I'm afraid of breaking up the young core but if it happens, c'est la vie.

Gotta admit, if Magic and Rob Lowe pull this off, I will be impressed. I spent all year just hopin to add PG and let the kids grow. If they someone pull off a trio of stars and keep maybe 1-2 of the young guys, I'll be very impressed.

I prefer zo out of Ingram Kuzma and zo

Ingram needs ball in his hands.

Kuzma to me might have been flash in pan ala clarkson rookie year

Zo would be glue. He doesn’t need to shoot. Just play d and pass and rebound and RUN.

Only thing good about getting LeBron would be all the vets that would follow for the minimum

Back
Top Bottom