**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Screenshot_20180615-102503_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20180615-103103_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20180615-124250_Twitter.jpg

I'm not sold on Kawhi, I personally wouldn't throw away all our assets to him, he has come off a year long injury and is trying to leave one of the best run franchises in the NBA.

Send him to NYC for a year as a warm up, see how he plays, if he's good, bring him in under the guise of we tried to trade for you but Spurs wouldn't.

Keep the Core!

Pop losing leverage quick. Good for Kawhi for doing what he did. Now other teams will not want to trade for him knowing he can go to the Lakers next summer.
the trade market for Kawhi drying up quick....might just be us, Clips and NY

Wouldn't hate him in NY but he doesn't seem like he has the personality for New York. Then again, he doesn't seem like he has the personality for LA either.

Clips can die a slow death.

smh if they trade ingram , trade lonzo and kuzma and a first round, they need keep ingram at all cost, lebron is old man iono why everyone is so pressed for him

Soooooo... you didn’t watch him play at all last season? Lebron at his age and slightly slowing down is still a top 5 player in the league.

Old man, but played every game...

hope we will at least get someone with all these rumors. Ppl gonna laugh hard on us if we strike out.

Soooooo... you didn’t watch him play at all last season? Lebron at his age and slightly slowing down is still a top 5 player in the league.

Old man, but played every game...

im not thinking about the next two or three years. in think about the next 15! if ingram is who we think he is we should just need to biukd around him, lebron is great for houston, or a team thats right there we are not right there! we are not even close!

And Kawhi says, money doesnt matter, doesnt need a super max

Sounds like hed rather be a role player with superstar skills

Woj bomb got me hype. I wont believe anything until it happens. We always strike out in the off season. My heart cant take no more pain with these false promises and rumors lol.

This situation is the exact same as the playoff p situation

Larry bird wasn’t gonna give us Paul unless we got fleeced. Pop def ain’t giving us kawhi unless we get fleeced as well

So basically let’s just wait for kawhi to get healthy and sign with us next year

Zo, pg, kawhi, bi, Randle.. Kuzma Hart
And Imagine if Isaiah Thomas somehow regains his previous abilities and is our sixth man. Whew

This situation is the exact same as the playoff p situation

Larry bird wasn’t gonna give us Paul unless we got fleeced. Pop def ain’t giving us kawhi unless we get fleeced as well

So basically let’s just wait for kawhi to get healthy and sign with us next year

Zo, pg, kawhi, bi, Randle.. Kuzma Hart
And Imagine if Isaiah Thomas somehow regains his previous abilities and is our sixth man. Whew
Yea but teams also know that OKC lost that trade. Dipo and Sabonis balled out and now PG is leaving for nothing.

Giving up young assets for a guy that has made it known that he only want to play in one place is very risky.

I think we have a lot more leverage.

ESPN looking pretty accurate now. Kuzma n Ball to San An- Kawhi to Lakers. Sign Bron and George. Renounce FA's. Scoop up Nerlens on the cheap. Flourish.

If money doesn’t matter, Lakers should just wait a year like we waited for PG and just sign him if possible.

We would have to find a taker for Deng by the end of next season though.

Back
Top Bottom