**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Just saw Zo at the Future concert. He's going to be a Laker on Thursday.

Amazing how stressed everyone is.

So many folks were positive we were losing our pick now stressed over who we get between Fultz/Ball/Jackson. :lol:

I'll gladly take any of the 3. All of them deepen the core we're building. :smokin

So many folks were positive we were losing our pick now stressed over who we get between Fultz/Ball/Jackson. :lol:

I'll gladly take any of the 3. All of them deepen the core we're building. :smokin

...lol

No you were the one who was positive we would lose the pick.

I remember the late season wins. Lol

Last edited:

...lol

No you were the one who was positive we would lose the pick.

I remember the late season wins. Lol

Man, what? :lol:

I was never guaranteeing we were losing our pick, I was mad at the FO for risking it. I never said we "aren't keeping our pick anyways" I was desperately praying to hold onto it.

See the difference?

Lol...

It's all good CP...

But lets not act like you weren't on a tirade daily over a few wins...

Absolutely I was. Like I said, I did not like management playin roulette with the pick I desperately wanted to keep.

I'm talkin about the ones who said we were never gonna keep the pick regardless. Before the 5 game streak even happened. There were people all year that said there was no way we kept the pick, now people fighting over who we do or don't pick? :lol:

Gonna be Oak/DLo all over again.

I am happy about the pick and will be satisfied with anyone we pick. But there is just something that feels a bit underwhelming after Fultz, which we all knew.
Prob not a smart idea to give an asset away for no reason just to move up a spot. To be leap frogged by Philly is mighty irritating tho.

I hope we do the suns deal. Now we get a pick in 2018 and it should be a higher pick.

Why though?

If they make that deal. That's pretty much guaranteed that the Lakers don't want Lonzo and want De'Aaron fox instead. I mean it's pretty well known the Suns want him and that would be the reason why the make the deal to move up to #2.I don't see Phoenix moving up to #2 to take Josh Jackson.They know Eric Beldsoe is to injury prone and they want a pass first PG to pair with Devin Booker.

Also if the Celtics & Sixers swap picks. Fultz would go #1, Ball #2, JJ #3. #4 Fox to the Lakers.

I don't like that move and a backcourt of Fox & D'Lo. No thank you.

Last edited:
What if the Suns want JJ?!

I MEAN.....

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

Celtics trade back and don't get their guy
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Yes

I would LOVE it if the Celtics make this trade and they don't get what they want. 

Read somewhere the Cetics will get #3 pick and Jimmy Butler, Bulls will get multiple picks including next years Lakers pick and Jae Crowder and Sixers get #1 pick and Avery Bradley.  Could be fake news but who knows. 

Last edited:
Yes

I would LOVE it if the Celtics make this trade and they don't get what they want. 

Read somewhere the Cetics will get #3 pick and Jimmy Butler, Bulls will get multiple picks including next years Lakers pick and Jae Crowder and Sixers get #1 pick and Avery Bradley.  Could be fake news but who knows. 

NBA news is so unreliable.

Last edited:
Fultz worked out for philly...Boston wants jj they know we want zo...and that's how it will play out...just curious to what philly is offering

Fultz worked out for philly...Boston wants jj they know we want zo...and that's how it will play out...just curious to what philly is offering

Part of me wants us to hold the # 2 pick hostage just to **** with Ainge :lol:

He deserves it

I would imagine Phx is the only team that would want to trade up for Ball. I don't think the Lakers like Fox/DSjr enough at 4 to do the trade.

Last edited:
Part of me wants us to hold the # 2 pick hostage just to **** with Ainge
laugh.gif

He deserves it
Yea thats why smokescreens so important.

Pelinka needs to leak to media that "Jackson is their guy"

This can cause some slight panic in Boston especially as we get close to the draft and the Celtics haven't really worked anyone out except Fultz.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom