**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

KCP isn't the best player, it's why Detroit passed on signing him and why he won't be a Laker in 2018, but he could play well next year and help us win some games while shooting for a big contract next year.

Tyreke Evans: 1 year, 3.5 mil to Memphis [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Fair point. I don't know man, I'm legit trying to take off my hater shades and I just can't find a reason to be confident about this plan. I feel like pg is far from a sure thing and there's no real backup plan if we strike out on this two max fantasy. Next year's fa class is pretty underwhelming
Then you wait longer. Boo freakidy hoo

Lakers pushing for 1 year deal with KCP. We will likely NOT get him bc why would he take a 1 year deal. Also he won't be the starting pg so makes no sense for him but worth a try I guess

Came back for some Summer League hype and this is the first thing I see :smh: :lol:

Who called KCP hot garbage too? :lol: He's not a star by any means but dude is a top notch role player. Would be the starting 2 guard on this roster.

I mean...I rather talk about possible trade scenarios that could happen mid season than complaining about our new FO that has been barely on the job for 5 months
roll.gif

I mean...I rather talk about possible trade scenarios that could happen mid season than complaining about our new FO that has been barely on the job for 5 months

wait you were serious... I though it was a troll [emoji]128566[/emoji]
Dawg I'm just bored and the convo was going nowhere
I might as well plug in trade scenarios that probably wouldn't work in reality until the summer league games actually happen

He wants Otto money
And only NBA nerds know who these guys are :lol:
What a time

Last edited:
5 years 80 mil...

And he turned it down? I never heard of him!!! Smh...

Alright, since Fultz and Tatum played well so far in summer leauge, what do you want to see from Ball?

If I see 10 pts 6 to 8 dimes, I'm good.

I expect to see at least 20 from Ingram though.

Can't wait until tomorrow mornings. Summer leauge games start for us out here at 3:30 am...

Looking at that clipper summer roster, Zo should put up at least 15/7
BI 25+

Or trade them all!!!

I'm more concerned with how zo runs the team. If he shows some skill in the pick and roll and some improvement off the dribble I could care less about his numbers. Ingram needs to be a beast tho. Won't be the least bit surprised to se him run the offense with zo playing off ball

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind Bogdonavich on a 1 year 8-10 million year deal. I think he'd take it too. He'd provide some much needed shooting and spacing.

Last edited:
Just woke up... I see Avery Bradley to DET, Tyreke basically on a minimum deal.

Any 24k magic in the air yet?

Last edited:
Welp. Bogdanovich to the Pacers, that was fast. 2 years 21 million. Don't think we had a shot at him, but looks like we would've had to offer 1 year, 15-17 mil if we wanted a shot at him.

Back
Top Bottom