**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hopefully he means it and the Lakers work on his shot. Guy needs to change everything but the release

That will be near impossible, it's not like he has a small hitch like Kawhi or BI or others.

The kid straight takes the ball to his left side then brings it up to the left of his head. They'd have to break down his entire shot and start from scratch, it's the complete inverse of how he should shoot :rofl:

View media item 2486308

Last edited:
That will be near impossible, it's not like he has a small hitch like Kawhi or BI or others.

The kid straight takes the ball to his left side then brings it up to the left of his head. They'd have to break down his entire shot and start from scratch, it's the complete inverse of how he should shoot :rofl:

Hey If Bill Cartwright and all these people with a funky release can play in the NBA, I think LB2 can too :smokin

Ball Era is upon us, starting tonight..... Let's go!!!!

The kid straight takes the ball to his left side then brings it up to the left of his head. They'd have to break down his entire shot and start from scratch, it's the complete inverse of how he should shoot
roll.gif
His release is fine, its just his square up that is messed up.  I honestly dont think it would be that hard to fix.  Other than squaring up weird to one side and bringing the ball to one side of his head, I dont think there is anything wrong with his shot.  Just need to work on not bringing it so far over.

Last edited:
His release is fine, its just his square up that is messed up.  I honestly dont think it would be that hard to fix.  Other than squaring up weird to one side and bringing the ball to one side of his head, I dont think there is anything wrong with his shot.  Just need to work on not bringing it so far over.

Whatever he's doing it's been working for him so far lol

let's see how it translates in the NBA

Whatever he's doing it's been working for him so far lol

let's see how it translates in the NBA
Agreed.  But literally all the guy needs to do is stop leaning forward to one side and tuck his elbow in further and change the placement of his off hand.  I dont think it would be that much of an adjustment.

Last edited:
I know this team needs shooting, but unsure what's up with this Ian Clark infatuation.

Then again, I wanted Jodie and Swaggy back.

Ideally you need someone next to Zo that can shoot, defend and do some playmaking.

We're at the bottom of the barrel now, but I would still like someone that could provide 2 of those.  Mainly shooting and defense and hope BI can be that secondary ball handler.

That rules out guys like Clark, Monta and maybe Rondo for me.

Keep in mind there are only 2 roster spots open.

1 of them has to be a backup point and the other should most likely be a 2/3 who could provide shooting, some defense and the ability to eat up minutes.

Back
Top Bottom