**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lol I didn't mention the Clippers at all in that. I don't know why you brought them up, this isn't about the Clippers.

All I'm saying is that we've seen time and time again that Players aren't signing to trash in FA. It's a high risk to clear the cap space and be bad this year in hopes that Lebron or Russ joins the roster.

The Clippers in all likelihood will be better suited for Lebron, While Russ will be able to make way more with OKC than LAL. It's a high risk to think that those players with those options are going to join a 32, 33 win team. That's all i'm saying. Would rather take the slow approach and build.

You're assuming they wanted to build around D'Lo though. That wasn't the case. And if it's Randle + filler for PG he may not be in the plans to pay long term either as he's up for a huge extension. They're not gutting the team.

I knew how this was gonna go when they didnt bring on West as an advisor ...
He could have been our Yoda. Sitting in the background giving advice.

Just keep the pick and take Lonzo already
it's destiny. As Lonzo said, he brings leadership and a point guard to the team :lol:

keep lowballing Indy please Magic

not sure what the **** magic is thinking. he already traded our point guard

you gonna trade number 2 now?

and still no guarantee pacers are trading you george?

******* idiots

The trade is whatever... but offering one of those picks for Paul George. What the **** are you thinking this **** is ridiculous

They were trying to get 5 and 10 to move one of them for PG. Shows that's not a done deal and they put the cart before the horse in dumping moz. At least have one of the stars in the bag before u make that trade. Smh ridiculous.

You're assuming they wanted to build around D'Lo though. That wasn't the case. And if it's Randle + filler for PG he may not be in the plans to pay long term either as he's up for a huge extension. They're not gutting the team.
Gutting the team or not, a team of Brook Lopez, Paul George, Zubac, Ingram, Ball, Nance, Randle/Clarkson, and filler will do nothing in the west next year and that's a tough way to go into FA next summer. That's my point.

We'll see.

Gutting the team or not, a team of Brook Lopez, Paul George, Zubac, Ingram, Ball, Nance, Randle/Clarkson, and filler will do nothing in the west next year and that's a tough way to go into FA next summer. That's my point.

We'll see.

And what would a team that we just had before do?

TBH we better get PG in a trade asap. Ain't down rolling out

Ball
Clarkson
BI
Randle
Lopez

And we know we ain't gonna have a draft pick next year.

Magic wanted to trade #2 for #5-10, then flip one of those +27-28 AND another player for Paul George.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, he knows what he's doin. :lol:

I get even more mad thinking about the Dlo trade every time.

Like what the **** are you gunna do with this cap space for the next 5 months? You really couldn't have waited until the deadline? Was the 27th pick that important? Was it a PG trade piece that got rejected by Indy?

obviously magic and pelinka aren't high on lonzo at all lmao. Tried to trade out of the pick at least twice in the past week

Like what the **** are you gunna do with this cap space for the next 5 months? You really couldn't have waited until the deadline? Was the 27th pick that important? Was it a PG trade piece that got rejected by Indy?

That's what I'm saying that pick better be used to make another move. If not why pull that trade off?

Like the fact that they did it without assurance that Indiana was going to do the trade ******* baffles me. Would have been better off offering Dlo in that package as opposed to the 27.

The blatant incompetence is outstanding

Last edited:
All this because Jeanie Buss was gunna be sad if they didn't have an all star this year.

Sell the ******* team. We are now the Knicks.

Back
Top Bottom