CP3
Christie
Wood
FA center
#17 pick
JHS
Hayes(if he opts in…)

Maybe Prince and/or Dinwiddie on vet min deals

I know this isn’t going to happen, but I’d be more on board with something like this than any Dejonte Murray trade.

I love when contenders make trades for guys like KCP and Caruso to get them over the hump. And we had these guys and let them go. For washed Westbrick and THT smh
Don’t forget the part where certain role players come up short in the postseason and it seems like the unanimous opinion is to get rid of them…

If I could do one or the other just by themselves. I’d pick Trae.

BUT to get to $43 mil.
That’s DLo opting in (he’s probably not going to)
Rui
AR
and it’ll cost a pick.

That team would suck.

The one thing I will say that I like a lot about JJ Redick in what I’ve seen from him on ESPN and in his podcasts is he doesn’t beat around the bush, he isn’t passive aggressive, and he will tell it like it is with no ifs ands or buts about it. He doesn’t give a flying f about what others think about him cause he ain’t trying to suck up and be a groupie like everybody else who conforms to the same thought process.

Hoping this all translates to his coaching success with professional basketball players cause his no-nonsense all-business personality reminds me of someone :lol:

And if Redick plans to implement AD at PF for at least 50% of the time next season and runs 2-Big lineups with regularity, it’s gonna be high level entertainment in this thread next season

Last edited:
Lakers know they messed up by letting Caruso walk.

They not making that same mistake twice by letting AR go.

Why I don’t see him getting traded. Not even for a “third star” cause Reaves IS the Lakers’ 3rd stAR.

Going to be interesting to see how JJ unlocks AR next season

Not a perfect fit, but does Bruce Brown do anything for ya'll? Can't shoot, but an athletic utility 6'4 swingman is useful.

You pretty much never need a player like Reaves on a championship team
Good scorer but not THAT good, only cracked 30 points 3 times in 3 seasons. Can't run an offense. Tries and actually has decent technique on defense but still gets roasted nightly. I can't tell if the Lakers really value him like that, are posturing to get the best return in a trade or just feel obligated to him because of the way he steered his way to the team. Either way, he's gotta go for a legit championship piece

Checking the temperature in this thread...

Is there anyone here that wants to see this current roster run it back? (Of course there are some guys w/ player options that can leave if they choose... )

If you don't think the roster is good enough going forward, what changed? Assuming that last year's team was good enough but held back MOSTLY by coaching.

These are my #1 stupidest form of media questions.
"You guys just picked up [insert new player]. What do you think about that?"
"You guys just signed so-and-so as a coach. What do you think about that?"

It's going to be the same answer...
E.V.E.R.Y... T.I.M.E!!!

"Can't wait."

Is there anyone here that wants to see this current roster run it back? (Of course there are some guys w/ player options that can leave if they choose... )
I don't.
If you don't think the roster is good enough going forward, what changed?
I didn't have a lot of faith in this roster to begin with.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Assuming that last year's team was good enough but held back MOSTLY by coaching.
I don't assume that.
👀😬

Potential squad next season

CP3 (20 min per game)
AR
Bron
AD
Valanciunas

Gabe, Max, Vando, Prince, CW, Hayes, #17 pick

Deal Rui and DLo, the two odd men out, and replace them with quality veteran leaders much like BOS did to acquire Jrue and KP, or Min did to acquire Gobert and Conley, or like top seed OKC is doing now by trading for Caruso after they saw Giddey is on DLo status in the playoffs.

Rob got work to do

Last edited:
Not a perfect fit, but does Bruce Brown do anything for ya'll? Can't shoot, but an athletic utility 6'4 swingman is useful.

Smaller Vando.

Can't keep stacking non shooters unless you have Steph's and Klay's to balance.

Unless you stagger the hell outta Brown/Vando cuz if they share the court it's 5 on 3.

Checking the temperature in this thread...

If you don't think the roster is good enough going forward, what changed? Assuming that last year's team was good enough but held back MOSTLY by coaching.

hell-naw.gif

Dominoes may fall in our favor forcing the clown to opt in with this Klay news and we can aggregate his salary in a trade and keeping AR.

Back
Top Bottom