**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This team needs all the scoring they can get and they are missing 26/6/7 between DLo and Rui alone. Ham will get blamed but this is a really ****** all around.

If he makes it through this weekend, and DLo/Rui come back, it maybe time to go all in with the playoff run team and just say **** it go down shooting DLo/AR/Rui/Bron/AD.

For the season.

IMG_5807.png

From tonight’s game

IMG_5805.png

After we fire Ham get a new coach, Prince will be good traded, Cam Reddish will be good traded, DLo will be healthy traded, Rui will be healthy traded, Vincent will be healthy traded, Bron won't be 39 pissed off anymore, AD will continue ballin, and other teams will stop making 10 more 3's than us a night.
Fixed for truth :lol:

Hey pmatic pmatic I got one for you...

Ayo C Wood...

1704524461738.png

I don't think Wood even knew he was going to do that, what is this guy talking about did he get that shot approved?

After we fire Ham, Prince will be good, Cam Reddish will be good, DLo will be healthy, Rui will be healthy, Vincent will be healthy, Bron won't be 39 anymore, AD will continue ballin, and other teams will stop making 10 more 3's than us a night.
you aint slick cp. ever since they got rid of your frankie baby you been having a vendetta on that entire roster, management, and fanbase that was there when they fired blowgel.

tryna get rid of the last 2 players on that team that vogel got fired from 🤣

you aint slick cp. ever since they got rid of your frankie baby you been having a vendetta on that entire roster, management, and fanbase that was there when they fired blowgel.

tryna get rid of the last 2 players on that team that vogel got fired from 🤣

You right. The roster is performing wonderfully and I should be grateful to all of them for their efforts......

Someday, maybe not today or tomorrow, you're gonna get around the people that keep hiring, and firing the coaches for underperforming

Darvin really this season’s westbrook. We’ll get much better right after he leaves because of the sheer negativity that he has become. Decent assistant coach but he ain’t built to lead. Stop playing Cam who he wants to see succeed because Cam is like a guard version of his own self. FOH. Play our best players

Moreso over the course of the season. There’s a reason why guys like Cam and Prince are career journey men. They were brought in to supplement the end of our bench, not to be starters playing 20+ min. Give guys like Rui, Dlo, Christie and AR minutes and roles they know they can expect and they’ll thrive. I don’t think this roster is that flawed but they seem to have lost their purpose and drive and that’s on coach

Back
Top Bottom