**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Honestly, wasn't even a bad Ham game (well the end of the 2Q was pretty bad). Just hard to overcome the math of the Grizzlies' shooting.

They might need to just stay home on shooters and let the opponent get shots at the rim instead. They can't survive the other team shooting 40+ threes.

Sigh......

They get smoked on Sunday, Darvin Ham is definitely gone. Which I dont think is compemtely fair, but it is what it is.

Sucks for injuries to hit again right at this time. Tauren Prince and Cam Reddish cannot play 30+ minutes for good teams.

Bron and AD are the only untouchable players.

Any one else can go.

You’ll have to keep 1 of the 2 we’re talking about.

1 has a long term deal that has value. The other doesn’t. One could get you a starter / borderline all-star. The other gets you a fringe starter / role player.

If they’re making trades, that’s the difficult one you make.

You’ll have to keep 1 of the 2 we’re talking about.

1 has a long term deal that has value. The other doesn’t. One could get you a starter / borderline all-star. The other gets you a fringe starter / role player.

If they’re making trades, that’s the difficult one you make.

Nah.

You are watching what I am.

Any player besides AD can go. They won't trade Bron but he can go as well.

Can't spell star without the AR.... also can't spell bARbeque chicken alert without those same letters either.

Have a good night buddy!

Did you watch that film I sent you of AR playing D in the playoffs when the stakes are high?

Watch it before you sleep and lmk if you see any bARbeque chicken up in there!

Good night buddy!!

instead of waiting til the deadline just fire ham and trade for LaVine now. It’s honestly the last lever they have left. Is it good enough? Definitely not, but I see no other options.

Did you watch that film I sent you of AR playing D in the playoffs when the mf stakes are high?

Watch it before you sleep and lmk if you see any bARbeque chicken in there before you go to sleep

Good night buddy!!

1 - It was from previous seasons... his defense and effort on that end was WAY better. But now that he's HIM, he's not doing those things consistently.

2 - I don't get excited about highlight reels. You have to watch games in their entirety, also watch on and off ball. Hey look, check this out

Cam Reddish is the next Paul George highlight reel, see how that works?

1 - It was from previous seasons... his defense and effort on that end was WAY better. But now that he's HIM, he's not doing those things consistently.

2 - I don't get excited about highlight reels. You have to watch games in their entirety, also watch on and off ball. Hey look, check this out

Cam Reddish is the next Paul George highlight reel, see how that works?

Nah dog, YOU BLOWIN IT and missing the point.

It aint about the highlights. It's the fact that there's soo dammn many defensive highlights and plays, and deflections, and hustle points, and steals, and strips, and blocks. And more deflections.

The "but now that he's Him he's not doing those things consistently " is a silly excuse and cop out.

Those defensive highlights I sent you are a natural part of his game. Acting like it has disappeared forever and saying that they were from "previous seasons" as if they were from 8 years ago lol is the biggest piece of bs I've heard in 2024 so far.

Didn't you read what SORIANOTRON SORIANOTRON was telling you about him.

He's a lot better and smarter off the ball than you think. Watch the tape.

Back
Top Bottom