**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If this happens. Fire Ham off into the sun.

It’d be one thing to switch DLo for AR. Not the move that they should go with, as it should be them both together starting and closing with a defensive bridge between them. But hey you can at least make an argument.

A Bron/Cam/Prince/Vando/AD lineup though may be the worst idea of a lineup of any available.

These guys like Vando and Reddish who can’t hit wide open threes hurt us more than they help with their little deflections and occasional good defense on guys like Luka

We need people who can do the defense stuff and hit shots too
3/D guys very valuable. Prince can hit the 3s, but lost a step defensively. Vando can play defense, but can’t hit open threes. Reddish plays good point of attack defense, inconsistent 3s, add a few dumb TOs as well. Rui can hit open shots, post up, but not the defender Reddish/Vando are

Basically pick what you want.. At this point, Prince looking like most consistent shooter, probably have to keep him starting. Vando (if healthy) a better defender imo than Reddish, but Vando offense is pathetic

Problem with DLo not starting, Bron is only play-maker. Much more on Bron to bring the ball up, initiate the offense, etc.

I’m sure this dude is nothing more than a hack, but if you’re going to make a claim like you have sources at least stand on it (which I doubt bc the Lakers have been running a pretty tight ship)

Just make an anti-Ham post and people will eat it up, regardless if it makes any sense or not.

Ham. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Screenshot_20231223_082924_Chrome.jpg

Let's see if Darvin has more than a 5-second attention span like most people today and is reading my emails
That's if the clown wants to save his job

Bright side the other team won’t score 35 points in the first. Maybe they hold them to 20-22.

Problem is the Lakers May only score 6 points.

DLo/Cam/Vando/Bron/AD seems pretty logical.

AR/TP/Rui/Wood can easily get buckets against 2nd units. Closing lineup determined by who's on.

DLo/Cam/Vando/Bron/AD seems pretty logical.

AR/TP/Rui/Wood can easily get buckets against 2nd units. Closing lineup determined by who's on.
AD, Bron, Vando, Prince and D'Lo ( :rolleyes) starting with Hayes/Wood, Rui, Reddish, Reaves and Vincent off the bench.

Would you guys do Reddish for Eric Gordon straight up? I believe Pelinka was pursuing him over the summer.

🤔 LO may be on to something...............

If healthy, they could try closing with that. Vando getting the Ben Simmons treatment tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom