**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

They really, really need to do something about the backup center minutes. It may only be 12-15 MPG, but it submarines the team.

Yeah. I really thought Wodd was going to be a great pick up...and Hayes is just trash.

Who is out there?

Gotta think Drummond is.

Fits what they would want. Just rebound for 15 minutes.

Think Kelly O will be available for another trade deadline and should be cheaper than before.

Olynyk would boost the offense but there would still be problems defensively with him. He needs a bruiser next to him to do "big man things".

Austin has been playing well
For the last 15 games AD is at 27/14/3 on 57/41/77
Bron is still Bron

Pole guys being on/off with injuries & fatigue is killing the team, but when the top three are giving you the production they have

Naw, just sit AD and Bron and just wait to win games against CHAR, HOU, MIA, TOR, UTAH. No use spending all this energy just to lose by 15 and sit one or the other to actually win winnable games

Bulls pre and post Zach

IMG_5550.png

Where the Lakers stack up.

IMG_5551.jpeg

IMG_5554.jpeg

IMG_5555.jpeg

Couldn’t find Rui.

I wish BBall Index would go back to posting the team ones once a month.

If this happens. Fire Ham off into the sun.

It’d be one thing to switch DLo for AR. Not the move that they should go with, as it should be them both together starting and closing with a defensive bridge between them. But hey you can at least make an argument.

A Bron/Cam/Prince/Vando/AD lineup though may be the worst idea of a lineup of any available.

i would keep reaves coming off the bench and adjust the minutes according to whos playing best at the moment as the game goes on.

sounds simple right? apparently not for ham.

Vando is straight missing point blank layups and not as effective defensively as last year. No way he should start. Not now at least

If this happens. Fire Ham off into the sun.

It’d be one thing to switch DLo for AR. Not the move that they should go with, as it should be them both together starting and closing with a defensive bridge between them. But hey you can at least make an argument.

A Bron/Cam/Prince/Vando/AD lineup though may be the worst idea of a lineup of any available.

I’m sure this dude is nothing more than a hack, but if you’re going to make a claim like you have sources at least stand on it (which I doubt bc the Lakers have been running a pretty tight ship)

Just make an anti-Ham post and people will eat it up, regardless if it makes any sense or not.

These guys like Vando and Reddish who can’t hit wide open threes hurt us more than they help with their little deflections and occasional good defense on guys like Luka

We need people who can do the defense stuff and hit shots too

Back
Top Bottom