**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

A lot of players coming back from team USA are better historically. AR leveling up

Even though AD would play majority of minutes at PF, he’ll definitely be sliding over to C at points. HAM likes going small and sometimes it’s the right move.

Hot Take: AD and Bron going to get Jaxson Hayes right this year, LeMentor. He could be a Tyson Chandler

I want Christie to get minutes, but unfortunately I think HAM going to get creative with the lineups

Capture.PNG

A lot of players coming back from team USA are better historically. AR leveling up

Even though AD would play majority of minutes at PF, he’ll definitely be sliding over to C at points. HAM likes going small and sometimes it’s the right move.

Hot Take: AD and Bron going to get Jaxson Hayes right this year, LeMentor. He could be a Tyson Chandler

I want Christie to get minutes, but unfortunately I think HAM going to get creative with the lineups

LeMentor gotta be new :lol:

tyson chandler is a former DPOY

id be happy if jaxon hayes turned into what Damion jones gave us on a 10 day back in 2021
We have such short memories.

People forget, Tyson Chandler SUCKED XXX his first 6-7 seasons. Dude couldn't even beat out Eddy Curry when he played at CHI lol.

Tyson was a 1x All Star and 1x DPOY, which didn't happen til his 11th season, and FIFTH team lol.

Jaxson Hayes has played 4 NBA seasons. The Lakers are his 2nd team. Hayes can easily make just as much an impact as Chandler, provided he improves tenfold playing next to AD and Bron just like Tyson did playing next to Dirk and JKidd after bouncing around the league his first 9 seasons.

Again, my money says Hayes proves to be 100x better and more impactful than Damian The Stiff Jones and Thomas No D Bryant.

Its funny to me that there's a contingent of Lakers fans who would be content with Hayes matching Damian Jones' 10-day contract stint in 2021 LOL. Such low standards that they underestimate the fact that L.A. is hell bent on winning the chip next year. Which means, whoever they signed this offseason came with the INTENT TO IMPROVE the roster from last season.

If Pelinka and the great Jesse Buss think as lowly of Hayes as some of the Lakers fans who think Hayes is nothing but a Damian Jones, we'd all be in deep doo doo next season. If Pelinka and Buss thought Hayes was nothing but a Damian Jones or Wenyen Gabriel, why then did they go out and sign Hayes for $2.3 million when they could've just kept Wenyen for $1.8? Lol

Fortunately, Pelinka and Jesse Buss got a way better eye for talent than the fans and fortunately, Pelinka ain't shortsighted.

Screenshot_20230808_103404_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230808_103417_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Nah, Tyson was legit by year four with the Bulls.
Disagree. If he was legit like you say he was, he wouldn't have been traded 3 more times from 06-'10.

Tyson was getting bullied at center by all the other impact centers and bigs in the league in 04-'05

People will eventually learn to appreciate Actio Jaxson's length, energy, motor, hustle, and size.

EYE can already see the IMPACT once he is surrounded by Bron, AD, Rui, AR, etc.

Disagree. If he was legit like you say he was, he wouldn't have been traded 3 more times from 06-'10.

Tyson was getting bullied at center by all the other impact centers and bigs in the league in 04-'05
Think that had more to do injuries and being under bad ownership than talent/production.

Think that had more to do injuries and being under bad ownership than talent/production.
You just proved my point.

When Tyson came to DAL and was surrounded by Dirk, JKidd, Matrix, Terry, etc he thrived even more.

The talent was always there. That's why he was drafted #2 just like Hayes was drafted #8.

Hayes now has the support system to improve and thrive.

The blind (aka BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE ) will eventually see the light.

Like I said, short memories.

Chicago signed Tyson to that $60 mil contract then realized....oops, we want PJ Brown instead so we can get Ben Wallace, proving Tyson at the time didn't provide the value they expected from a #2 pick

Screenshot_20230808_112129_Chrome.jpg

While we're on the subject, remember how good Tyson Chandler looked initially when he signed with the Lakers during Bron's first year? Then he ran outta gas the next month. :lol:

How old was Tyson when the Lakers signed him, like 36 right? Way past his prime.

Jaxson Hayes is barely entering his young prime. There's a huge difference

I mean.....
These Lakers fans live among us and know exactly what the deal is and it ain't Damian "Mr. 10-Day" Jones lmao :lol:
Screenshot_20230808_122955_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230808_123011_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230808_123021_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230808_123033_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230808_123047_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230808_123101_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230808_123115_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230808_123134_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230808_123151_YouTube.jpg
I'm telling y'all....ACTION JAXSON

Bigleemelone, noblekane, and their NT homies can thank me later for puttin em up on game.

Last edited:
Jaxon Hayes hasn't done a damn thing in the league worth referring to him in a prime.

Jaxon Hayes hasn't done a damn thing in the league worth referring to him in a prime.
True. But why you think Pelinka signed Hayes instead of just keeping WG or DJones for less money?

In 2005, did you think Tyson Chandler would end winning DPOY and be 3x all-defense 6 years later after learning how to play basketball playing alongside two HOF'rs in Dirk and Kidd plus another high level defensive player in Matrix?

You might find yourself popping boners about Hayes when we reach the Finals with JH as the starting center :lol:

Back
Top Bottom