Possible? Yes
Probable? Probably not. But I need to put the TM to work
fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_6-29-2023_3-29-56PM.png

AR
 Beard
Bron
AD
Lopez

Rui, JHS, Vando, Christie, Lewis, Castleton, TT, add sharp shooters like Seth Curry for the vet minimum and Gordon for the 4.8m MLE

#ByeByeDenver

Stop, just stop 😭

Final prediction

Roster will be:

D’lo/shroeder/Javon carter
Reaves/Gordon/christie/JHS/reddish
Rui/brown jr/lewis
Lebron/Vanderbilt
AD

It’s a small man’s league

here's the new big Lakers signed, 23y/o 6'11 with 7'+ wingspan. Averaged 16pt/8reb/3Blk
Doesn't shoot 3s.

here's the new big Lakers signed, 23y/o 6'11 with 7'+ wingspan. Averaged 16pt/8reb/3Blk
Doesn't shoot 3s.

He’s probably our 4th big this year.

Lakers going into next season with Rui, Bron, AD and Castelton as their 4 “bigs”? They have to get another center right?

We’re going to be a small team. /

Lakers going into next season with Rui, Bron, AD and Castelton as their 4 “bigs”? They have to get another center right?

If can't get someone for TPMLE gonna have to search the bargain bin: Jock Landale, Jaxson hayes, Biyombo, Nerlens Noel, Drew Eubanks etc. I saw some flashes from Omer Yurtseven, wouldn't mind a flyer on him

Dlo/brown/JHS
Reaves/Gordon/christie/reddish
Rui/brown jr/lewis
Lebron/Vanderbilt
AD/Gabriel

Mins: Gabriel, Tbj, Gordon, Reddish
MLE: Brown
2 way: Swider, Castleton, Hodge

Hard capped w/ 1 open roster spot

If can't get someone for TPMLE gonna have to search the bargain bin: Jock Landale, Jaxson hayes, Biyombo, Nerlens Noel, Drew Eubanks etc. I saw some flashes from Omer Yurtseven, wouldn't mind a flyer on him

I know they’re not bigs but I want Yuta or Curry

I like Wenyen, but need someone who won't get bullied by Jokic ideally.
I know they’re not bigs but I want Yuta or Curry
Good spacing guys and much needed 3 point shooters. Wouldn't mind the bi-annual exception on them if they'd go for it

This Castelton guy isn’t going to make the final roster… I’m sure they’ll find some vet min big, haven’t totally ruled out Bamba coming back

This Castelton guy isn’t going to make the final roster… I’m sure they’ll find some vet min big, haven’t totally ruled out Bamba coming back
He's just on 2-way contract (he's signed to G-league and Lakers if they want to bring him up from G-league)

Screen Shot 2023-06-30 at 1.23.51 AM.png

My best case scenario roster:
DLo / Carter / JHS
AR / Bruce Brown / Max
Vando / TBJ
LeBron / Rui
AD / Biyombo / Wenyen / TT

DLo: 3 year / $62-65mil (either front loaded or flat)
Rui: 4 year / $64mil
AR: 4 year / $80mil

Pivot point from Bruce Brown is a harder path. I wouldn't go Schroder / Gordon, just a waste if that's the direction.
Pivot point is if Jeveon's contract is above BAE then Dennis for BAE. (If Bruce Brown isn't the MLE, you can split MLE between Carter & Biyombo like $7m and $3m, and be able to have a Vet Minimum fit into the last $2mil of the MLE. BAE could be for a shooter at the 3)
Castleton & Lewis are on two-ways

Biyombo may end up getting more than minimum, but at best it would be part of the BAE. He took a minimum last year, year before was $3.5mil. I think he ends up as a minimum again.

Last edited:
My ideal pivot from missing out on Bruce Brown would probably be Taurean Prince ($7.5M) and Eric Gordon ($5M) splitting the NTMLE, Mo Bamba getting the BAE ($4.5M) and filling out the roster with Corey Joseph and a third center (Wenyen, Alex Len, Robin Lopez, IDK) for the minimum.

Davis/Bamba/Third Center
James/Hachimura
Vanderbilt/Prince/Lewis
Reaves/Christie/Gordon
Russell/Joseph/Hood-Schifino

Stop talking Bruce Brown. He isn’t coming.

Every year you guys fall for these fake reports.

When will you learn?

12 mill ain’t getting you ****.

Back
Top Bottom